USA vs Terrorists -

A Reason To Sing said:
Always, once way or another, every son of a bitch politician, and every motherfucker who thinks it's right to kill a man for religion, or out of hatred...money, will get there message. Give hell to the people who deserve hell is what I say. Innocent people don't have to suffer.

:headbang:

so this includes fanatic muslims who kill in the name of allah right? because they also kill innocent people.

A Reason To Sing said:
:err:

Of course.

No, absolutely not of course. Maybe to you, but to other people its yeah that US Hitler, killing innocent people for oil. But when you mention the fact that tunaman mentioned, they go yeah well, but look at the hell thats going on in their country, they are fighting against oppression, they try to find excuses for the simple fact of mass murder. And this selectiveness is driving me nuts. Why dont you have the same meter for both sides (meaning criticising both sides equally)? You just say "of course", like, that goes without question. But you are wrong there, only a very few people would actually say that what G.W. Bush does is very worng, but what the terrorists and the dictators in all these countries do is very wrong, too, even worse in fact. So dont go "of course" on me next time, ok?

Teddeh^ said:
Don't forget, even if the estimates are wrong concerning oil/natural gas/coal depletion, etc, what will happen to our children and their children? This is not just about trying to portect the environment but also about solving the energy problem before it gets much worse.

Earth <--- Please handle with care?

(Ok, ok, so I'm a closet ecologist)

The simple way out of not worrying about our children is to not have any :saint: cuz the future of this planet looks dark and gloomy, we are all gonna perish very soon :err:

mardy said:
what the terrorists and the dictators in all these [muslim] countries do is very wrong
Yes.
mardy said:
even worse [than what Bush does] in fact.
I'm not so sure.

lxRavenxl said:
The simple way out of not worrying about our children is to not have any :saint: cuz the future of this planet looks dark and gloomy, we are all gonna perish very soon
Welcome, mate. I like your way of thinking. :)

He's a terrorist. Revolutionaries want to change the system and accept the deaths of themselves or others as a risk that's worth it, wheras terrorists use violence and terror to achieve their goals. Even you should have figured that out

well, hegel said it all on these matters. i wouldn't be able to add anything.

Reporter to Geo Bush, Why can't bin Laden be found?
W replied, Because he's hiding

The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.
Agency officials said that tracking bin Laden and his deputies remained a high priority, and that the decision to disband the unit was not a sign that the effort had slackened. Instead, the officials said, it reflects a belief that the agency can better deal with high-level threats by focusing on regional trends rather than on specific organizations or individuals. :err:

@ La Roque:

The worst is that most people from the US believes that and doesn't ask any questions, like, WTF did they closed it? Wasn't Osama a huge threat? So he isn't one now?

Ahhh US citizens can be sooooo ignorant of their reality. Not all of them of course, there're some that know the serious corrupt oli shit that's going on in their country.