USA vs Terrorists -

Btw, the USA is trying to cover up their enourmous economic inefficiency by selling out gold so that its price doesn't go straight to the moon. Some guys estimate that this would help for about a couple of years... after that the USA will not have much gold to stand on their feet.

AND China has been buying gold for years already. We'll see what happens after Dubya leaves the White House. So yeah, I'm trembling on my boots.

actually i am slightly envious of people who can put belief in some higher being, it makes life much easier: you got something to hold on to, you can always pull an answer out of your hat for almost everything, you can supress people and you can start bloodshed over comics.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
You know what we all need? A total nuclear war, that would fix everything :D. Roaches rule the world.

Nick

yeah....sure, total overkill is the solution. I mean you can apply this concept to everything. You feel depressed? You're ill? You have cancer? Just seek the help of your old friend Smith&Wesson, he'll fix the problem without even knowing what it is!

@Undo: Because i'm having some emotionally rough days. People settle for what is easier rather than what is more beautiful (in the wide sense). And it makes me feel bad, wondering what i lack. But you gave me the answer, i don't lack anything, i'm just more beautiful. :p