VA pride

national health care is bad.

unless you wanna pay like 75% taxes to cover people who have more kids than they can support etc

Yeah, I know. We already get raped enough paying for all these fucks on welfare who aren't even trying to fix their situations.

There are some who actually try and fix it, but then there are those who just take the free fucking ride.

Meh, we actually did kinda fuck them over though...

I'm just afraid of McCain because I have a feeling he's gonna round up all the asians, closing their fine restaurants, and put them in camps in then name of "Payback to those slanty bastards who beat me with bamboo".

eh, he can lock up the vietnamese, thai, laosian, cambodians, burmese, etc. their food is pretty meh. as long as he keeps the japanese and chinese out we'll be in business.

eh, he can lock up the vietnamese, thai, laosian, cambodians, burmese, etc. their food is pretty meh. as long as he keeps the japanese and chinese out we'll be in business.

Haha yeah...

But I do like the Thai Noodles. SO, leave a few of them bastards.

Meh, we actually did kinda fuck them over though...

I'm just afraid of McCain because I have a feeling he's gonna round up all the asians, closing their fine restaurants, and put them in camps in then name of "Payback to those slanty bastards who beat me with bamboo".

:lol: x10
...just save the girlies for my bamboo.

You know the real shit...the French built the prison he was stored in and we went over to bail them out, again.

As far a the US med system. Last month I bought for my daughter, 30 pills for $129. Last week I picked up 112 pills for $63 in Asia. Those Mexi's that are coming over the border should be bringing medication.

Obama wants to completely get rid of guns, he has already tried here in Illinois. And we have some of the dumbest gun laws in the cuntry.
He doesnt give a shit about the borders and all the damn illegals.
Hell, he wants to give illegals a drivers license o_O
I think I read somewhere that if California got rid of all their illegals, it would save them $10.2 Billion
Im all for change, but not this libtard. But!!!!! He can speak! WOOOOO

Obama's health care plan is actually awesome because it's not mandated for every American. He wants to make corporations that don't already offer health care buy into a national coverage pool, and make it very easy for the average citizen to be covered without forcing it. I'm a fan.

The reason Obama has so much power as a force of change is because he gives every impression of being willing to listen to new blocs of voters. He's mobilized the apathetic youth, and by the nature of a representative democracy, enough voters concentrated on an issue will be able to make change happen - gradual change, yes, but that's simply how things are going to work in a country this size. A great deal of his candidacy is founded in perception and inspiration, but those are key to having your views represented by government.

I hope this makes sense when I read it later, it's 5:30 AM and my coffee isn't working.

Barack Obama on Gun Control, from www.ontheissues.org

* Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
* 2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
* Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
* Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
* Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
* Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

I think I read somewhere that if California got rid of all their illegals, it would save them $10.2 Billion
i just caught this, that's pretty much an enormous fucking lie considering how much of CA's economy is based on migrant workers, especially in the Valley and various service industries statewide. maybe it'd save 10.2 billion in health care and enforcement costs, but god knows how many billions of business would be lost, to say nothing of the enormous cost of such a deportation operation.

Reminiscence said:
You have to admire a man who staunchly embraces Creationism in this era.
I really don't.

I think he meant admire his will to stand for what he believes in, not the fact he believes it in the face of unrelenting evidence and theoretical findings.

I think he meant admire his will to stand for what he believes in, not the fact he believes it in the face of unrelenting evidence and theoretical findings.

No, that isn't admirable either. Having convictions that are unchangeable in the face of clear evidence to the contrary is not a good thing. There is a saying, "convictions cause convicts" that is very true here. The man is a prisoner of his own beliefs and lacks the ability to see things another way.

No, that isn't admirable either. Having convictions that are unchangeable in the face of clear evidence to the contrary is not a good thing. There is a saying, "convictions cause convicts" that is very true here. The man is a prisoner of his own beliefs and lacks the ability to see things another way.

Please provide said clear "evidence" to the contrary, and not an opinion,
personal belief, or something your theology professor told you, lest you put yourself in the same category.

I'm somewhat agnostic, I guess, if you wanna put me in a box and label me. But just because you may not believe in a deity doesn't mean there isn't one, no matter how far-fetched and ridiculous it may sound. Just trying to be objective.

I agree that having convictions can lead a person to ruin, but in this case there is no concrete evidence to support either theory.

There is enough evidence toward the scientific end that creationism is an irrational choice. You seek the evidence, it's how one learns how things work.