Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

About the Wii...

You are probably aware that we wholly endorse the "true movement" school of Wii play. We have put these powerful techniques to work in our own homes, in the service of greater enjoyment and increased verisimilitude. However, we continue to be astonished by reports of property destruction and personal injury, wondering precisely what sort of acts might have presaged these costly anomalies. We are not without our theories.

Nintendo has countered this behavior with a friendly and informative online brochure, whose bipartite wisdom can be expressed as

1. Hold On To The Controller,

and

2. Do Not Let It Go, respectively.

Nintendo's handy guide to using it right...
| Nintendo - Customer Service | Wii

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20061129.jpg

haha, fucking dumbasses letting go of their remote.

Okay, I was planning on getting a Wii, but now I don't know if I should get a Wii or a PS3. Convince me one way or the other.

Go with the Wii, it's cheaper and I guess it has some fun games out already. Just wait on the PS3, for more games and a cheaper price. That's what I'd do if I were in the US right now

So I ended up getting a PS3 and played Resistance: Fall of Man on my 65" HD TV and proceeded to shit everywhere.

I'm thinking of taking a day off from work on friday, which is the Wii-release date in Sweden. Hoping to track one down, cause all webshops are out of stock from all the pre-orders.

So I ended up getting a PS3 and played Resistance: Fall of Man on my 65" HD TV and proceeded to shit everywhere.

dude, you MUST get Fight Night Round 3 when it'll be released on december 12th. You won't regret it, unless you hate boxing.

dude, you MUST get Fight Night Round 3 when it'll be released on december 12th. You won't regret it, unless you hate boxing.

I'll think about it, but I'm not much for boxing games. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up though.

65" jesus christ
I have a 32" because anything bigger was too big for my house :lol:

Yeah, it's almost too big for the living room, but it seems to be around the right size. We just moved, so my dad had to get a new tv.

had a video game bonanza last night, played Resident Evil Remake again, beat hard in approximately 6 hours, need to get that score down:p , and I relived my childhood games by playing games that were shitty at the time and are stilly shitty:lol: such as:

SimAnt : WTF this game is even worse then it was as a kid
Mario is Missing: haha wtf you can't even die
Mario's Time Machine: WORST GAME EVER , I managed to figure out how to actually get passed more then just picking up an item.

had a video game bonanza last night, played Resident Evil Remake again, beat hard in approximately 6 hours, need to get that score down:p , and I relived my childhood games by playing games that were shitty at the time and are stilly shitty:lol: such as:

SimAnt : WTF this game is even worse then it was as a kid
Mario is Missing: haha wtf you can't even die
Mario's Time Machine: WORST GAME EVER , I managed to figure out how to actually get passed more then just picking up an item.

MARIO IS MISSING!! I remember playing that game when I was like... 10 years old rofl. It wasn't really hard, you could run through turtles. But it was somewhat educative... was it?

haha somewhat, not when I was kid tohugh, I just used keywords and guessing:lol: me and my brother kept making fun of Mario's Time Machine because of its use of the word "martyr" which we don't think any kid would've known