Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

how the FUCK is that a smilie and how the FUCK are those "happy eyes?"

Are we stuck in DOS or some shit?!

The reason I said they were happy eyes is because of what I posted above. My ex-girlfriend from a few years back was real into the whole japan thing and she used to type "^^" eyes all the time. such as ^.^

Who made this shit up, i dunno. Crazy kids, I tell you what.

ok, a couple days ago I rented this new game for PS2 called "Okami"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS.

I'm pissed off with myself because I only just decided to today that I'm definitely going to get a Wii, but it's released tomorrow and it looks like there's something of a shortage.

anyone here playing WoW? The new patch is out, and overall the new talents are awesome (on my hunter at least).

My brother is a huge Wow player. he has a bunch of High lvl characters. Could never get into the game myself. I love MMO's. Just not that one. What server do you play on?

My brother bought one yesterday. Wii Sports fucking sucks especially Tennis. First time I play bowling = 5 strikes in a row lol. Zelda seemed lame at first but after an hour of bullshit, it's getting more interesting. But I realized there will never be that innocent childish atmosphere of Link's Awakening or even Ocarina of Time again :cry:

Wii Tennis slayed my faced until a glitch was discovered that revealed that the serving team is always at a disadvantage. Once the server serves the ball to his opponent he automatically is sent running towards the center of the court, leaving his opponent with an easy corner shot which is literallly impossible to reach in time.

Bowling is crap, and Golf is mildly fun if you have the patience. I seriously fear that parents will buy this device for their overweight children thinking as if it some adequate form of exercise.

My brother is a huge Wow player. he has a bunch of High lvl characters. Could never get into the game myself. I love MMO's. Just not that one. What server do you play on?

Thunderlord, horde side (which is obvious, cause alliance aren't metal at all)

Why are guys getting Wiis? Cuz they're cheaper? I don't understand the appeal. What am I missing?