Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

I just dled a Sega emulator with 200 games. Which of the following are the cream of the crop?!?!

Aero the acrobat, Aero the acrobat 2, Aerobiz, Afterburner 2, Aladdin, Alien 3, Alien soldier, Altered Beast, Animaniacs, Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf, Atomic runner, Batman, Batman 3, Bubsy, Cal Ripkin Jr. Baseball, Caliber 50, Castlevania, Championship Pool, Championship Pro Am, Chaos Engine 2, Chase HQ 2, Clay Fighter, Columns, Columns 3, Combat Car, Contra - Hard Corps, Cool Spot, Crossfire, Dark Cast, Desert Strike, Dick Tracy, Dodge Ball, Double Dragon, Dr Robotnics Mean Bean Machine, Dragon Ball Z, Dune, Ecco 2, Eternalc, Fatal Labyrinth, Fatal Rewind, FIFA95, FIFA97, Flashback, Flintstones, Garfield, Gauntlet 4, General Chaos, Ghouls & Ghosts, Gods, Golden Axe, Golden Axe 2, Golden Axe 3, Greendog, GUNSTAR, Gunstar Heroes, Hang on, Hardball 94, Haunting, Head-On Soccer, Immortal, Incredible Hulk, Indy Car, InsectorX, Itchy & Scratchy, James Pond, James Pond 2, Jeopardy, Jordan vs Bird, Jungle Strike, Junior League Soccer, Jurassic Park, Kid Chameleon, King Colosus, King of the Monsters, Kings Bounty, Klax, Last Battle, LHX Attack Chopper, Lion King, Madden 97, Madden 98, Marble Madness, Maximum Carnage, Mega Bomberman, Megaman - The Wily Wars, Mercs, Micro_Machines2, Mike Andretti Racing, Minnesota Fats Pool Legend, mlfootbl, mlhockey, moonwalk, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3, Ms Pac Man, Mutant League Football, nbajamte, NBA Jam, NBA Live 97, NHL 92, NHL 93, NHL 94NHL, , 95NHL, 96NHL, 97NHL All-Star Hockey 95, NHL Hockey 91, Ninja Gaiden, New Zealand Story, Operation Europe, Out Run, Out of This World, Outrunners, Pac Attack, Phantasy Star 2, Phantasy Star 3, Phantasy Star 4, Pit Fighter, Populous 2, Power Rangers, Pro Striker 93, Puggsy, Raiden, Ranger X, RBI Baseball 4, Ren & Stimpy, Revenge of Shinobi, Rings Of Power, Road Rash, Road Rash 2, Road Rash 3, Rocket knight 2, Rolling Thunder 2, Rugby 95S3K, Scooby Doo Mystery, Second Samurai, Street Fighter 2 TURBO, SHINING Shining ForceShining Force 2, SHINING2, SHININGTOM SHINOBI2, Snake Rattle & Roll, Snow Bros, Sol-Deace, Sonic and Knuckles 1, Sonic and Knuckles 2, Sonic Spinball, Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic The Hedgehog 3D, Street fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 CE, Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, Streets of Rage 3, StriderS, trider 2, Summer Games, Super mario, Super Monico GP 2, SUPERMAN, Sword of Vermillion, Target Earth, Tetris, The Addams Family, The Aquatic games, The Immortal, TMNT, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Vectorman, Vectorman 2, Virtua Fighter 2, World Cup 92, XMENZ, ero Wing, Zombie, Zoom, Zoop

So, I picked up the MegaMan anniversary pack or whatever that come with Megaman 1-8 and 2 unreleased games as I was feeling a bit retro. Jesus Christ playing those old games is fucking hard. Going back and playing games so simple after so long is really tough. I got mad and quit, and here I sit.

I just dled a Sega emulator with 200 games. Which of the following are the cream of the crop?!?!

Alien 3,Castlevania,, Contra - Hard Corps, Cool Spot, Desert Strike, Dune, Ecco 2, Flashback, Ghouls & Ghosts, Golden Axe, James Pond 2, Jungle Strike, Jurassic Park, Micro_Machines2, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3, , Mutant League Football, NHL 93, NHL 94, Ninja Gaiden,Phantasy Star 2, Phantasy Star 3, Phantasy Star 4, Populous 2, Revenge of Shinobi, Road Rash, Road Rash 2, Road Rash 3, Street Fighter 2 TURBO, SHINING Shining ForceShining Force 2, SHINING2, Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, Streets of Rage 3, StriderS, trider 2, Super Monico GP 2, Sword of Vermillion,, TMNT, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Virtua Fighter 2,
there

I was born in 90:(

I've been playing newer Xbox360 games mostly, but I bought the GBA version of Yoshi's Island , because that game is awesome. I think I might play the original Valkyrie Profile if I can find a rom of it too

Xbox 360 is pretty badass. I sold into it really easily, and I'm glad. It seems like it's going to be the best nextgen system.

Yoshi's Island also ftw

Video games rule. I wish I had time to play
What are the really good ones out these days?

well these days I don't know, but I think I'm gonna get an xbox 360 and buy Oblivion and Gears of War. That shall be my first year of ph@rmacy major gift.