Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

well, I just spent 7500 on a car. Next: Xbox 360:D

These are the joys of having a 125 000$ credit margin and a very well paid future job.

Don't worry, I won't be dumb enough to get 125 000$ debts.

haha so you're already spending the money you think you're going to make in the future? I like you more and more AsModEe

well, I understand your point, but I must make some precisions:

first: I already had 5000$ saved for the car, so I only have 2500 left to pay.
Second: I'm submitting for a 4500$ scholarship that I should receive next semester, I'm crossing my fingers to get it.
Third: I'm working the whole summer and during the semesters in a ph@rmacy. I'm about to make this summer alone around 6500$ and my salary will increase by about 25% in September. I actually already got a job as a future ph@rmacist as I'm making my name for the biggest ph@rmacy group in Quebec.
4th: Salarys start at 35$/hour when we get out of the university. My internship will pay 25$/hour.
5th: there's an enormous deficit in ph@rmacists in the province, therefore finding a job won't be a problem, and everyone is getting retired.
6th: I plan on owning my ph@rmacy instead of working for someone, so I should make more money that way and be more independant (I don't like having bosses above me)

well, I understand your point, but I must make some precisions:

first: I already had 5000$ saved for the car, so I only have 2500 left to pay.
Second: I'm submitting for a 4500$ scholarship that I should receive next semester, I'm crossing my fingers to get it.
Third: I'm working the whole summer and during the semesters in a ph@rmacy. I'm about to make this summer alone around 6500$ and my salary will increase by about 25% in September. I actually already got a job as a future ph@rmacist as I'm making my name for the biggest ph@rmacy group in Quebec.
4th: Salarys start at 35$/hour when we get out of the university. My internship will pay 25$/hour.
5th: there's an enormous deficit in ph@rmacists in the province, therefore finding a job won't be a problem, and everyone is getting retired.
6th: I plan on owning my ph@rmacy instead of working for someone, so I should make more money that way and be more independant (I don't like having bosses above me)

I wish I was at this point in my life. I'm sick of having no idea what my future will be.

Just upgraded my computer after a couple of years and I'm loving it. The Call of Juarez demos are amazing. Same for the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Demo, even though it took me 20 minutes to find an enemy the first time.

Have been playing Lord of The Rings Online: The Shadow of Angmar, the last couple of weeks. I have played quite a few MMO's and I am really loving this one. Tons of fun. Perhaps too fun. I have logged over 4 days of actual play time so far.