Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

I have had no solid interest in video games for well over a year now. Very few can hold my attention for more than several minutes without me being bored to tears. Wii Tennis was the first to give me that video game rush that all you nerds clamor for. With the rush lasting all of 3 hours. Now I can't stand it, and have no desire to pick up the wii wand again.

Any of you guys play MMO's? I am really looking forward to Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. If Mr. Brad Mquaid(one of the creators of the original Everquest) delivers on all the promises it should turn out to be a fuckin great game.

I rented "Twilight Princess" today and at first it seemed pretty gay but i'm an hour or two in and its starting to kick ass in a whole different kind of way than Ocarina and Wind Waker!

warioware twisted ( I think thats the GBA one) the Zelda Link to the Past Port is cool, Harvest Moon.. I like stupid GBA games haha

Also, I found for GCN: Resident Evil 1, 0 and 3 all for sale for 20 dollars each!

I just bought Prey, installed it and Finished it. FPS games are always over pretty quick. Pretty decent game. Not as good as F.E.A.R. or Half-Life 2m but good. The portals and the changing of the direction of gravity were really neat. It gives it the edge that puts it above more generic shooters.

Any of you guys play MMO's? I am really looking forward to Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. If Mr. Brad Mquaid(one of the creators of the original Everquest) delivers on all the promises it should turn out to be a fuckin great game.

this game sounds you have to be pretty hardcore to have any fun......

I did beta testing for it. It was pretty cool but I feel it was released too early. It still needs some work. I may play it, but it really did have the right feel to it. Did not feel as immersing as I had hoped.

some guy sent me the beta for the Lord of the Rings MMO

i'm hoping he was planning on sending me a product key too so i can play that shit! 30gb installation...wtf?:erk: