Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

lolz at iceworld... a long time ago in a shithole town 9000km away, I became a TMP god on that map....

and Sins of a Solar Empire looks gaymazing.

I ruled, as I said, I didn't have much else to do... working nightshift blows, then you sleep when others are awake.

I think I average like 6 hours of gaming a week, sometimes less. :lol:

What a change...

I started playing CS in 1.1, and played so much until CS:S came out.

Anybody ever play on the Ninjas in Pajamas server? That was the best server ever.

eh.. I started playing CS when they released the very first fucking beta. Getting a m4 back then was considered a real accomplishment. Everyone was on a 56k modem, and those lucky bastards who had cable modems were pwning our faces and we'd call them "low ping bastards (lpbs)"

I am one of the lamers who only really started playing when source was released. I am not a tr00 or kvlt CS player but I do kick ass at CS:S. Oh, I also play Gun Game servers pretty much exclusively.

I just find it hard to find good servers to play on anymore. Too many add ons and too many lame maps.

Is it possible to erase your memory card data on the 360 by resetting immediately after turning on the console? I tried playing the bigs and my season is fucking gone!!! :mad:

You think these next gen systems would have protection against such an error. :mad:

Well, you're never supposed to turn off or reset the machine if it's saving or accessing the memory card or HDD. Videogames have been telling us not to do that for years :)

I'm not sure that's what happen or if maybe your memory card just crapped out.

:(

Well I reset the thing unknowingly while the dvd player was set to "dvd". Without being able to see the picture, I pushed the eject button to see if a game was inside, found out that there was, closed the son of a beach, and voila...I'm fawked.