Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

^ Yep. It's Jerry.

I do have to say that I'm not a fan of the games save option. Either that or I'm an idiot. I would have sworn I was saving my game as I went but, when I went to restart, I was a couple of levels back. However, I still had weapons that I had obtained the first pass through so I'm not sure WTF.

I'm hoping to pick up a new game (for the PS2) soon and was hoping for a reco or two. I've gone back through the thread a little and have some ideas but thought I would ask anyway.

I'm a big fan of Silent Hill, Medal of Honor, Killzone, LoTR series and am enjoying Devil May Cry 3. Based on that info, any suggestions? I'm thinking Shadow of the Colossus and/or God of War?

I saw a new Silent Hill game at Best Buy the other day.
I might get Resident Evil 5 for 360 sometime soon. Maybe. If I can find it used.

I saw a new Silent Hill game at Best Buy the other day.
I might get Resident Evil 5 for 360 sometime soon. Maybe. If I can find it used.

dude, it's awesome. if you aren't hooked up to live i have a demo i can send you if you would like (on a CD-R). i say 'if you aren't hooked up to live' because as soon as microsoft realized that there was a demo, they did an automatic online upgrade to make it useless on 360 systems.

I've been playing Devil May Cry 3 on my PS2 for the past few hours. I picked it up for $2 at this used games place nearby. It's the first time I've played anything from this series and I must say I am liking it a little. Guns that never run out of ammo are > guns that do. :lol:

Same here. My girlfriend let me borrow it and I'm surprised I didn't play it earlier. I've already bought the fourth one for the PS3 and it's pretty fun as well.

I finally got COD 4 the other week, been playing it quite a bit. I love my first person shooters, specially the war ones, so I'm loving this game. Incredibly good storyline and challenging gameplay.

Remind me: what's the subtitle of #4?

I like video games. I'd like to play them again someday. Maybe when my kids are teenagers. My 360 will be a rusted jumble of parts by then.

I rolled my ankle pretty bad at work yesterday and am thusly home-ridden for at least the remainder of the week, and I just realised that getting old X-box games to play on my 360 was very fucking easy after 2 years of wondering. So now I am going to play BLACK which I never played before I traded in my original X-box.

You shall have masterful fun bud. Mmmm.....I can just picture you laying in bed......hands on your controller.....wondering when someone's gonna notice how sexy you look.

Todays the day Fallout 3 finally gets "officially" fixed with broken steel... of course you have to "pay" for it because of the industries insistence of putting shit that should be in patches in "DLC". "Penis".

Edit: of course, it's fucking BROKEN. Crashes on startup. THats 2 DLC they've released that have been broken on release day. Awesome Bethesda.