Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

nazi zombies is fun on WaW

a lot of people don't believe me, but i got to level 22 on nazi zombies with my girlfriend! i am a lucky guy.

most people don't realize, but if you open the door that says "HELP", you go to the left and there's a chest on the ground that will give you a random weapon for 950 credits. you can get a ray gun which is always 1 shot kills, it comes with a ton of ammo and it reloads very quickly. using the ray gun or perhaps an MG42 is the only way to get to such high levels. i usually max out at 12 or 13 with shitty non-laz0r guns.

i thought everyone knew about the help room. you can also go upstairs by removing the two couches. if you go upstairs, there is a glitch that one person (usually whoever has a flamethrower) can get into and the zombies will simply go to a certain place and stay there, while everyone else just sits there and picks them off and covers one window.

personally, using glitches is equivalent to cheating, and thus, boring, but whatever.

i also got fallout 3 today... havent played yet.

Do it. What an amazing game. Its like Oblivion, but in the ugliest world possible with guns 'n stuff.

I suggest you fully play through without worrying about stats so you know the game better. Then play through once more with your new found knowledge. I don't know about you, but I'm extraordinarily OCD about my gaming. I have to completely finish ever game I buy. Completely.

the problem with fallout 3 is that it's exactly like oblivion and not like fallout

there's a million trillion things to do but none of them are fun

the problem with fallout 3 is that it's exactly like oblivion and not like fallout

there's a million trillion things to do but none of them are fun

The game is more about immersion than quick fix fun like you'll find in a lot of games. Bethesda has and always will be about immersion.

The game is more about immersion than quick fix fun like you'll find in a lot of games. Bethesda has and always will be about immersion.

the problem isn't that bethesda does what bethesda has always been doing

the problem is that this particular game says "fallout" on the box, which it is not

Yes it is. It retains alot of what made the other games great. Your problem is that it says Bethesda on the box and not Black Isle. I seriously don't understand people. This is a wonderful game. If you don't believe so, then go play the original. That's what its there for.

joke's on you i don't own a 360 or a ps3 and have never played either fallout 3 or oblivion

i did play morrowind though which, unsurprisingly, is the exact same thing as the aforementioned games

i did play morrowind though which, unsurprisingly, is the exact same thing as the aforementioned games

Jesus you suck at games. They are all in the same genre, Sandbox RPGs.

Just play them before you trash them. It makes no sense at all, and really says something about why you post on forums.

Jesus you suck at games. They are all in the same genre, Sandbox RPGs.
*rolls d20 for perception check* yes i also realize this

Just play them before you trash them. It makes no sense at all, and really says something about why you post on forums.
here's you: WUH WUH STOP POSTING ON FORUMS YOU NERD PLAY BAD VIDEO GAMES AND STUFF YOUR STUPID FACE WITH BACON CHEETOS INSTEAD *writes terrible myspace death metal*

Ha. I'm saying that you'd rather discuss and make fun of things rather than experience them.

Pshhh....Dirty Chemist has been played on several internet radio stations and REQUESTED by listeners. I can't help it that a few elitist uppity douches don't like it.

Ha. I'm saying that you'd rather discuss and make fun of things rather than experience them.
honestly i think my life is complete without the "experience" of walking around across brown fields, brown cities and brown caves stabbing five thousand identical NPC's in the face out of sheer boredom