Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

I bought Alan Wake yesterday. It's good. Also bought Divinity II: Ego Draconis. It's shit.

Ordered Red Dead Redemption 'cause all the shops are sold out.

Winter is here, time to play video games.

I just picked up Call of Duty 1 - 3 for PS 2 for about $11 total. Never played them before but I hear it should be fun (for $11).

:headbang:

@ Disgustipated: I rented Red Dead Revolver back in the day and it was really really hard. I had to stop playing it. Great game otherwise. I'm looking forward to getting Redemption used a few years from now :loco:

i've come to the conclusion that the only games i actually enjoy are mario, zelda and some old SNES rpgs

So EA released a patch this week that pretty much saps all the fun out of Battlefield. This was of course pushed through, while the server lags issues weren't even looked at.

This is fucking Retarded! I love the ending when the Chin is being barraged by imaginary slobber. E3 = Colossal Fail

In other news, I got a fucking kick ass quad core computer with 8 gigs of ram for my work computer. Should I install Steam and start coming into work on weekends to play games?!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow no one cares about microsoft or sony or whatever ww2 fps is on the pc this week

let me say this

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS

Last edited by a moderator:
The two cats in this house seem to like to toy with us - bend and break every rule we set for them, give us "the look" indicating that they're enjoying the hell out of it too :)

the xbox kinect... what?

the video game industry is about to fuck itself in the ass. if x box is relying on these BULLSHIT dance/sports/various motion-controlled nonsense games to be the future of their company and gaming in general, then they are truly and utterly fucked. nintendo did this shit 5 years ago, and they are literally going to release a game called "Kinect Sports". Ughhhhgashghagsj;oal