Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

Well, part of responsibly owning a gun is knowing what kind of ammo it eats... Shame on you, I'd say.

agreed. very much agreed. if you own a handgun and you pride yourself as a gun fiend... know your shit and avoid costly mistakes. im personally getting my license to carry soon. in texas you can now conceal without a license and the ease of the test has passed on to a license which allows one to carry upon holster or the body. :loco: fuck, i love texass.

...and now for something completely different:

E_JamesWoods_325.jpg

that isn't just any tea. its wood-kissed. whatever the fuck that means.

That dame is flaunting an expression that screams, "Please marry me and croak". Pass the aspercream.

On topic - I was really itching to go over to my co-worker's pad and play a round of Mario Wii this morning. Unfortunately he's addicted to collecting toys at the ripe old age of 36. This man should be out looking for a nice Asian broad to vaginally tae bo, but instead he's at Target everyday at 8am to scout the toy aisles for Indiana Jones potato heads, G.I Joes, Transformers and the like. His habit has totally justified every out of control music haul I have ever made. The young chap spent $500 yesterday alone on a couple of limited edition X-Men figurines. Last week he feigned illness to get out of work early in order to hit up a 24 hour Wal-Mart in order to catch an incoming shipment that he had a hot tip on. Frank, larp all you want my good man, you have nothing on this nerdski.

This is him to a tee! Same look, style of dress, and elated reaction towards plastic trifles.

toys.jpg

agreed. very much agreed. if you own a handgun and you pride yourself as a gun fiend... know your shit and avoid costly mistakes. im personally getting my license to carry soon. in texas you can now conceal without a license and the ease of the test has passed on to a license which allows one to carry upon holster or the body. :loco: fuck, i love texass.
I hate you for having such awesome gun laws. Illinois sucks. Fuck the liberal faggots! Chicago ruins this state.

On topic - I was really itching to go over to my co-worker's pad and play a round of Mario Wii this morning. Unfortunately he's addicted to collecting toys at the ripe old age of 36. This man should be out looking for a nice Asian broad to vaginally tae bo, but instead he's at Target everyday at 8am to scout the toy aisles for Indiana Jones potato heads, G.I Joes, Transformers and the like. His habit has totally justified every out of control music haul I have ever made. The young chap spent $500 yesterday alone on a couple of limited edition X-Men figurines. Last week he feigned illness to get out of work early in order to hit up a 24 hour Wal-Mart in order to catch an incoming shipment that he had a hot tip on. Frank, larp all you want my good man, you have nothing on this nerdski.
in my teen years I collected toys. never did I spend that much.
last time I got out of work early was on Thursday, so I could watch metal! not buy toys.
Now the only thing I collect is guns... even though I just started. I do have a decent amount of ammo though. :loco: