Video Games!

Fable 2 was a lot of fun, but after you beat it once it gets kinda old. I just started playing Gothic 2 again for all you "old school" PC gamers out there. One of the best RPG games I've played for the PC, along with the first Gothic.

That's in my Gamefly queue, hahah.... Any game you can sing on I try to grab, for practice. Too bad "Lips" is not rentable for some reason.

I've got Resident Evil 5 here and Lost Odyssey coming tomorrow. Yeah, Lost Odyssey was the first game I ever bought but the 4th disc was defective so I took it back. I'm hoping to finally be able to finish this game.... As for GH: Metallica, I'll rent it someday but I need a new drumkit AND a second pedal before I do!

I was rocking this game for about an hour last night

5yvx72a.jpg

I'm playing all these old PC games on my macbook with boot camp, they run better lol.

I've been playing Bioshock lately and I dont understand all the hype. It's a linear fps with a little bit of rpg-ish things mixed up in it. Sure the design of the city is cool and the concept is also great but I dont think the gameplay is that good. Big Daddys are cool though.

I've been playing Bioshock lately and I dont understand all the hype. It's a linear fps with a little bit of rpg-ish things mixed up in it. Sure the design of the city is cool and the concept is also great but I dont think the gameplay is that good. Big Daddys are cool though.

I thought the game was great, I didn't really buy the hype that much either. The coolest thing about the game I think was the storyline.

Mass Effect has a BAD ASS story also. Sadly that game kind of disappointed me, the trailers and gameplay videos I saw were nothing like the end product.

I know sim racing is a niche genre but if anyone is interested in trying it iRacing is by far the best out there. They are doing a 3 months for 25$ (50% off) discount for May. Of course that includes all rookie content, all the tracks you need for the rookie season, Pontiac Solstice and Spec Racer Ford for Road racing and Legends car for ovals.

I'm in 3rd place for the Referral contest where 1st place gets a 3 day trip to Skip Barber racing school with 1000$ allowance!!! The promo and contest ends this month. If any of you guys join up with this code all I ask is you put my email in the referral spot when you sign up. My email is griev0r@gmail.com

Go to www.iracing.com and click 'Activate promo code'

Promo code:
PR-REFERRAL-May-2009

Then just add my email in as the referral.

F.E.A.R. 2 is the shit, RE5 is really cool, not 'scary' but its still a very sexy, and fun game. Call of Duty World at war, Left 4 Dead and Mortal Kombat VS DC uni. Still pick up Bioshock from time to time seeing as it is pure awesome. Can't wait for Bioshock 2, a real MK game and the Ghostbusters game.