Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

haha man thats awesome!

how did you get this position?

2 day education, a lot of practice, hard theoretical and practical exam.
You need to be rather knowledgable regarding the brewing process and quite good at evaluating beers.

It's hard work when at it though, noting to do at all about drinking. Sure you'll be buzzed at teh end of the day, but the way there is all about sampling, evaluating, comparing, discussing and writing.
Hard to explain how serious it is for someone not into it, but winning one of the classes is really really big, sometimes has even led to a change in career for the winner, going into professional brewing.

The rest left

now IM number of the beast
and my bottle of Laphroaig

That's odd. I have been listenting to IM all day: Seventh Son of a Seven Son mostly, in the gym and walking home. And developed a theory that Can I play with Madness was originally an in-joke about wanking. I think I spend far too much time by myself.

As for the whisky, I would prefer a Isle of Jura (Superstition edition) or a Bruichladdich, but those are Island and Islays for girls. If you want a PAF (Peaty as Fuck) I guess Laphroaig or Talisker is the right choice.

Dude, what's with quoting SELECTIVELY... IM talked about wanking when I considered my misheard version of the lyrics. To me it sounds like "Can I play with my bits?" Rather than can I play with madness. So that bit of the lyrics would really change meaning:

Can I play with my bits
The prophet looked at me
Can I play with my bits
He said "you are blind, too blind to see"
Said you are too blind to see...

So then :D:D it could be about wanking.

Islay FTW!![/QUOTE]

I prefer Island, but some good Islays too. And even Lowlands for that matter. :loco: I am not the person to talk whisky though. My man is.

oh and by the way

and apoligize to those that can't stand drunk fuckers poting in a row, but my fav whsky is:

Caol Ila

OMG!!

Told you my fav already. Isle of Jura Superstition. o_O Or Balvenie Double Wood 12 year single. Lovely amontillado taste. Glenkinchie distiller's edition is often overlooked because it is a lowland malt but it is absolutely lovely and made around the corner from us.

There is an Islay distillery that makes a whisky of which it has been said that 1 spoonful will make you immortal, 2 blind and 3 dead.

Told you my fav already. Isle of Jura Superstition. o_O Or Balvenie Double Wood 12 year single. Lovely amontillado taste. Glenkinchie distiller's edition is often overlooked because it is a lowland malt but it is absolutely lovely and made around the corner from us.

There is an Islay distillery that makes a whisky of which it has been said that 1 spoonful will make you immortal, 2 blind and 3 dead.

Caol Ila is aweome, all of it is!
But Ardbeg Ugedail or however is excellet also.

darnit, too much..

Bring him and we'll work in my whisky selction :kickass:

Come round to ours and I guarantee that before 5 minutes you will be kneeling in the study going over his whisky shelf, and 20 minutes later down the road to our local, they have quite an unusual selection of malts and ales.

On another note, why doesn't the UM spellchecker know how whisky SHOULD be spelled?

Come round to ours and I guarantee that before 5 minutes you will be kneeling in the study going over his whisky shelf, and 20 minutes later down the road to our local, they have quite an unusual selection of malts and ales.

On another note, why doesn't the UM spellchecker know how whisky SHOULD be spelled?

You live in Sctland, rihgt

fuck my spelling gets worse with my whisky...

which own?

I'm booking August:D

Caol Ila is aweome, all of it is!
But Ardbeg Ugedail or however is excellet also.

darnit, too much..

If you want to know how much is FAR TOO FUCKING MUCH get yourself some Aberlour A'bunadh- Cask strength single malt. I did not know that. Just had a rather mild Speyside before that(a friend of ours who is a whisky connaisseur wanted to play a practical joke on us and arranged the order of the glasses)

I had a swig as if it was regular and holy mother of god, my eyes watered and I needed about half a minute to get my voice back...

But the second sip, water added, was quite nice.