Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

You live in Sctland, rihgt

fuck my spelling gets worse with my whisky...

which own?

I'm booking August:D

Yes, I live in Scotland, Edinburgh to be precise..

August is a busy time, you have to wait about 15 minutes or have a fit at the bar to gain the attention of whoever is serving, but sure!

Have been to Dundee, but that's about it I thin, it's been like 15 years or so also :p

First time I visited Scotland was in 88. And funnily enough drove past my future husband's house on that trip.

The Scots changed a lot in that time :) Dundee ain't the prettiest place, although they are working on it. It's got quite a high proportion of deprived households, and the North of Scotland is still somewhat in the grip of the Kirk, but it is nice.

What's with the overactive brain?

Was it found in the microwave?

If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!

It's my b-day!
Happy Birfday Sammers!!

@ Gnoff and Maria, hahhahaahhaha j00 can't spell whiskey!!!!
Thanks for the giggles too, lovely retard conversation you two had in my absence :)
Basically I was laughing at your spell checker and your issues with quoting!

If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!

Too right. If you are running for the post I would vote for you. Daffodils depress me. They are such vain, ugly flowers that poke their ugly heads at the moment when my inverse SAD kicks in... Yeah I get the summer blues.

@ Gnoff and Maria, hahhahaahhaha j00 can't spell whiskey!!!!
Thanks for the giggles too, lovely retard conversation you two had in my absence :)
Basically I was laughing at your spell checker and your issues with quoting!

Alright, get down to Edinburgh and tell me that again in the carpark if you are woman enough! Just as well I have two spare beds :) But only one toilet...Bad plan for hungover day.

I will not only tell you that in the carpark, I will tell you that on the train, in the airport and someother important place who's name I cannot think of atm.
So get rid of the other bed and get another toilet ;)

retard conversations!! :devil: :heh:

Whisky aint made of corn :p

You guys cannot transcribe. Uisge obviously has to become whisky, no need to add another e. As well as being a handy way of spotting the real deal. (hides from the wrath of the Rhonda)

Although I have been known to sip the odd whiskey once in a blue moon. Mixed with stuff of course. It is a sin to add anything to a good honest Scottish single malt.

And asking for a "long knob (creek)" in a bar is always fun

You guys cannot transcribe. Uisge obviously has to become whisky, no need to add another e. As well as being a handy way of spotting the real deal. (hides from the wrath of the Rhonda)

Although I have been known to sip the odd whiskey once in a blue moon. Mixed with stuff of course. It is a sin to add anything to a good honest Scottish single malt.

And asking for a "long knob (creek)" in a bar is always fun

well I do tend to add a bit of water to my single malts, just few drops to mellow it out and getting those nice oils going :)