Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

lol i see oyu were getting lots done XD....i count 4 posts in this thread alone before 7

on another note i do sympathize....im in college rigth now....and as you can see its not doing much for my spelling but i couldnt be boterd to correct myself

Stick in Amon. You are not doing it for others- you are doing it for yourself. The rewards as Gazza says are great. And the holidays and the lack of responsability are pretty sweet too.

I am considering going back... I missed the deadline for this year, but I am looking into submitting a research proposal at Edinburgh or Glasgow and going in to do a PHD... you do get addicted to it, believe me!:heh:

studying is very addictive i agree! that's why i'm still at uni doing a post-grad in law. looking at doing my masters in law as well with a view of perhaps going for a phd down the track once i've got a few years of practice under my belt.

it's either practice as a civilian lawyer or go back into the army and become a legal officer. decisions, decisions, decisions!

studying is very addictive i agree! that's why i'm still at uni doing a post-grad in law. looking at doing my masters in law as well with a view of perhaps going for a phd down the track once i've got a few years of practice under my belt.

it's either practice as a civilian lawyer or go back into the army and become a legal officer. decisions, decisions, decisions!

Gazza, I don't know how things are down under but around here, it makes sense to do further study, getting into the job market just now is murder.

That's another good argument for a PHD in my case :)

Go into international law, that way one can go where the money is!

Alex and I went and saw a fire the other night...saw a witch burn (wooden of course, lame) and got drunk.
I can think of a real life witch we could have tossed in there, sadly the witch isn't even female, just girly :)

Alex and I went and saw a fire the other night...saw a witch burn (wooden of course, lame) and got drunk.
I can think of a real life witch we could have tossed in there, sadly the witch isn't even female, just girly :)

Do go on... :kickass: I could draw you a list of very suitable candidates for the stake, male, female, in between, undecided, girly, not girly, you name it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I have the makings of a hermit in me. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry man, it was a case of "if" not "when", I do not have a photographic memory: this was the cause of it:

I'll try to remember not calling them Spaniards if I go to Barcelona :p
On the other hand, I just might, to see how they react :heh::D

I just liked the idea of you running up the Rambla with a number of offended Catalans in hot pursuit too much to read carefully

Seriously, I need to get a life, possibly, definitely. :lol::lol: But a holiday for myself would do. Hell, I would even consider going to Barcelona and risk offending people.

Sorry man, it was a case of "if" not "when", I do not have a photographic memory: this was the cause of it:

I just liked the idea of you running up the Rambla with a number of offended Catalans in hot pursuit too much to read carefully

Seriously, I need to get a life, possibly, definitely. :lol::lol: But a holiday for myself would do. Hell, I would even consider going to Barcelona and risk offending people.

Oh yeah, I was talking about maybe going to Barcelona this summer :p

Not gonna happen this year though, maybe next ;)

Do go on... :kickass: I could draw you a list of very suitable candidates for the stake, male, female, in between, undecided, girly, not girly, you name it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I have the makings of a hermit in me. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::loco: Darlin, I can think of at least 3 people off the top of my head I wouldn't mind tossing in a fire, one bitch and two witchy men :heh: