Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

ROFL awesome cuz I use a product NO ONE has heard of, not even woman!

I know how you feel hen. I have heard from people who showered with different household products and swore by their properties, even someone who put fabric softener in their soup by accident and wanted to know how many servings he could have before suffering any averse effects.

And I made the skin on my arms very smooth this week-end by manipulating an oven cleaner containing acid in a rather careless way. Would not recommend it though! :zombie: takes years off you along with layers of skin.

Tickets are released for an AA show in Göteborg/Gothenburg on Tuesday October 13 this year.

They'll play Trädgår'n with so far non mentioned support.

Yay me, I get to see them this year also :D

Sure it's not confirmed on their tour section yet, but I'm still happy, getting my tickets today ;)

Tickets are released for an AA show in Göteborg/Gothenburg on Tuesday October 13 this year.

They'll play Trädgår'n with so far non mentioned support.

Yay me, I get to see them this year also :D

Sure it's not confirmed on their tour section yet, but I'm still happy, getting my tickets today ;)

SWEET GNOFF!!!

On a side note its sad when 2 packs of smokes cost me exactlly half of the 30 bucks I spent on beer....and it was the 2 pack special...

Yeah, I might have checked that post before I sent it :p

daaaamn I need to cover my ceiling window up, fuckin sun wakes me up at 8 am when I'm trying to getting over being druinkish :zombie:

Same thing here. When they ask me what I miss most about Spain, I always tell them, it's blackout blinds! We spent £100 in a rolling thingy that the seller told us would make the room just as dark, but of course, it does not.

IMG_0056.jpg

Best thing in the world. They seal out light, noise, the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter. Why the UK does not realise is beyond me.

2946456180075034447vtrzqZ_ph.jpg

Same thing here. When they ask me what I miss most about Spain, I always tell them, it's blackout blinds! We spent £100 in a rolling thingy that the seller told us would make the room just as dark, but of course, it does not.

IMG_0056.jpg

Best thing in the world. They seal out light, noise, the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter. Why the UK does not realise is beyond me.

2946456180075034447vtrzqZ_ph.jpg

Yeah, thos aluminium blinds they've got in Germany, I love those!
Can't fro my life understand why it's not sold here.

*points up* Finally some real men....guys I work with are like no big boobs...so its like well fuck yall to I hate skinny rednecks..