Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Seriously, I need to get a life, possibly, definitely. :lol::lol: But a holiday for myself would do. Hell, I would even consider going to Barcelona and risk offending people.

Sis, so come here! You've been in Barcelona, you liked the city and the people..., so you just have to jump on a plane and that's it! Come on! :D

Sis, so come here! You've been in Barcelona, you liked the city and the people..., so you just have to jump on a plane and that's it! Come on! :D

I would happily do it Sonia, but I have to visit several translation agencies and my old faculty department to justify the trip to myself at the moment. I would go on a promotional tour, as it were. Ah hell, get the Pa amb tomaquet on!

On another point, I had the weirdest job interview ever two days ago. :lol: There was only one question: are you xxx? Yes, that's me, we spoke on the phone. Excellent, show me your qualifications and sign the dotted line, we'll let you know when you start.

Errr... Ok. It was only for about 4 hours evening work, but beggars can't be choosers.

A woman after my own heart :heh:
What kind of job did you interview for? Phone sexoring job??

Well, some people find my accent quite a turn on... So you are not far off with the XXX. But phone sex would be far less tiring and soul-abusing than teaching in some Scottish secondaries and working with those little spawns of Satan.

Edit: Anyway, I used to work in a call centre, and covered the French Canadian lines... Imagine, arrive to work at 8 AM, phone rings at 8.02, drunken Canadian dialling free phone number, transferred to Europe, mistakes Shoppers Drugmart CS Line for sex line, talks balls for 5 minutes... Lovely way to start the day. And the German pervert who called us once a week, let's not forget him.

I love you and your pervert and crank humour, rhonda. :heh:
So I have to love her too now? :lol:

Yeps :heh:

Edit: Anyway, I used to work in a call centre, and covered the French Canadian lines... Imagine, arrive to work at 8 AM, phone rings at 8.02, drunken Canadian dialling free phone number, transferred to Europe, mistakes Shoppers Drugmart CS Line for sex line, talks balls for 5 minutes... Lovely way to start the day. And the German pervert who called us once a week, let's not forget him.

:lol: The German pervert is currently sitting behind me, I'm sorry for his behavior in the past :lol: :heh:

I'll check that later, I think I had my fill of the supernatural for the day. Feel all warm and fuzzy somehow. :loco:

And before you say, no, I did not pee myself, and I am not even drunk. :lol:

You feel warm and fuzzy and didn't pee on yourself?!?!?!
What is this world coming to! :cry:

We eeel... I don't know, me being me, I am depressed by "feel good films" but just saw that "Let the right one in" and found it had the feel good factor, with gory bits thrown in.

I felt the same way about "the orphanage", so maybe it is just me being weird.

The German pervert is currently sitting behind me, I'm sorry for his behavior in the past :lol: :heh:

Just as well you came along then! You can explain the use of feminine hygiene products to him. That's what our German pervert called to ask about, every fucking week. Although on second thoughts he may have been Austrian...

Just as well you came along then! You can explain the use of feminine hygiene products to him. That's what our German pervert called to ask about, every fucking week. Although on second thoughts he may have been Austrian...

ROFL awesome cuz I use a product NO ONE has heard of, not even woman!

On another note....sometimes I want to be a purely evil cunt and I have to be good, it sucks :( :cry: