Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I've just judged 28 dark lagers for the swedish home brewed beer championships, on top of that one staring beer to get in the mood and two typical beers to check definitions. Also one finishing barley wine to feel good.

The final round had re tasting of 5 beers, so 32 different beers, 37 total, in 8 hours :lol:

No, not all of them full sized :loco:

I've just judged 28 dark lagers for the swedish home brewed beer championships, on top of that one staring beer to get in the mood and two typical beers to check definitions. Also one finishing barley wine to feel good.

The final round had re tasting of 5 beers, so 32 different beers, 37 total, in 8 hours :lol:

No, not all of them full sized :loco:

Ok, spelling looks coherent enough... I assume you are still in the upright position...

Man, either they were tiny samples or you have one hell of a seasoned liver. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Off to try the DIY amon amarth mead recipe. Any advice on spices to add?

Ok, spelling looks coherent enough... I assume you are still in the upright position...

Man, either they were tiny samples or you have one hell of a seasoned liver. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Off to try the DIY amon amarth mead recipe. Any advice on spices to add?

Usually some 3 to 5 cl of each beer ;)

Sunday was 23 different stout & porters, hard week end :p

by the way i've been posting here for 2 weeks i guess and i haven't introduced my self :D so hi people :D I'm from Brazil and yeah I really like Amon Amarth, probably my favorite death metal band.........

by the way i've been posting here for 2 weeks i guess and i haven't introduced my self :D so hi people :D I'm from Brazil and yeah I really like Amon Amarth, probably my favorite death metal band.........

Welcome pal... you may want to dig up the introductions thread and post this there as well.

Although this is a one-size-fits-all no holds barred thread, so I guess it will do too.

Well it was the admins of ratebeer that made the joke, I just thought it was way funny :lol:

Oh, it is quite funny. Just not very likely- My favourite April Fool jokes are those that work for about five minutes before you say, hang on... That's not true! Last year Metro paper actually made me believe that the Edinburgh zoo had taken delivery of a very rare specimen of two headed llama...

http://eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/pushmepullme.gif

And the two headed llama in my mind is more likely than Lars Ulrich being able to appreciate good beer... I must have a very low opinion of him. :headbang:

Edit: Tool pulled the prank that one of the band members had become a born-again christian and would be leaving the band, and only playing for the Lord Jesus in future. Half the fan board believed it. It was brilliant!

3 more weeks of school, fuck!

im pulling an all nighter and im in campus, never spent all day in campus before :(

got a research paper, a huge project, and a test at 8 am, its 1:15 am now :(

and i'm not even near being done, i don't have food and im hungry, *burst in tears*

and thats only college, i wonder how university will be!

Stick in Amon. You are not doing it for others- you are doing it for yourself. The rewards as Gazza says are great. And the holidays and the lack of responsability are pretty sweet too.

I am considering going back... I missed the deadline for this year, but I am looking into submitting a research proposal at Edinburgh or Glasgow and going in to do a PHD... you do get addicted to it, believe me!:heh: