Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

or

Green%20Backing.jpg

On the other hand, Spanish_Lass told that she has a husband. So actually I don't see the problem...:saint:

That's what I thought. OK, my hubby has one day off at the moment, which must suck big time and I understand he does not want to use it doing the garden. But what he always says when he is off is that the weather is not OK or the grass is too wet so it's harder to get a good result. (I know that is true because I am the one that ends up cutting it rain or not) But this is Scotland and if you wait until the grass is dry you'll need a machete and napalm, not a lawnmower.

Never made to the shortlist. But apparently not my duty to pick a lawnmower, just to use it... :rolleyes: no logic there...

Glad to help.

Seriously, there's even mushrooms lurking in there... I thought they were rabbit poo but they're not.

Personally, I like wild gardens with mushrooms and so on lurking in there.
Why don't you let i grow? And if it grows to high you maybe could order two students with a scythe from the students job service every six months or so.:)

Personally, I like wild gardens with mushrooms and so on lurking in there.
Why don't you let i grow? And if it grows to high you maybe could order two students with a scythe from the students job service every six months or so.:)

i don't think there is one of those around here.

The students around here tend to conform to the hipster arty type (of course there are exceptions) they like macs, oversized earphones and expensive clothes and somehow don't see them wanting to do manual work...

On the other hand I'd hate hiring someone to do something I can do myself.

So I got into the brewery technique school, but even though it pains my heart I declined my spot for the start of the school this year.

I have too much stuff happening still this year to feel comfortable with starting a school where I want to dedicate myself to 100% of studies.

I'll apply once more next year and hope that they still have the same school and that I will yet again be accepted.
I shall talk to my boss about it this fall so that they'll have close to 1 year heads up in either letting me work part time or finding a solution where they can replace me for the 3 semesters that this school is for if I take a leave of absence for the duration of the school.

Had I started it this fall I'd most likely have to resign, since it's so close upon school start, and in that loose my job security of being able to have a paying job to go back to if the school and possible new carreer isn't what I hoped it to be.
Also with the trips to Colorado and Barge to Hell I'm not sure how they might impact my studies and possibly also the first training at a brewery.

Damn it sucks, but I can still dream of it to become a reality as of next year.

I won't make any huge plans for next fall, so that I can focus fully on the school if I get to start in a year instead.

Sounds like you have exciting times coming up!

Oh and the packing and moving... better you than me again :heh: It's a pain in the arse. So many things came to our new house that will never be used... I'm one for the radical approach.

Edit: And hopefully your new neighbors will not be the rhubarb stealing variety!