Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

hey gnoff... we managed to get you some Jever Dark that we can bring to you in Oct... they stopped brewing it, but our Club still has it... so we bought a couple to bring them to you... wont be forgotten this time... I have a little reminding midget by my site now :heh: :lol:

Can't they just stop shooting people where I live?
I hate not being able to go home without cops. dead people and trams not going the all the way home.

To all the drug fuckers:
Kill yourself straight away instead of each other, same result, better for me...

Or at least stop shooting where I live!

hey gnoff... we managed to get you some Jever Dark that we can bring to you in Oct... they stopped brewing it, but our Club still has it... so we bought a couple to bring them to you... wont be forgotten this time... I have a little reminding midget by my site now :heh: :lol:

BTW. I interpret this as you both will show up at my place before the AA show in Göteborg then? :D

I'm here for work :p

Lucky bastard... I once pulled a week in Paris at work, I even convinced my employer to put us up in a posh hotel... kind of thing that only happens once or twice.

Uk employers are knobs for expenses though... you have to buy your meal and then pay for your own beer. :rolleyes:

Lucky bastard... I once pulled a week in Paris at work, I even convinced my employer to put us up in a posh hotel... kind of thing that only happens once or twice.

Uk employers are knobs for expenses though... you have to buy your meal and then pay for your own beer. :rolleyes:

My job sent us to New Orleans after the hurricane to help unload freight and remodel stores...and they payed everything...even that last night of the trip outing to Bourbon Street,well its was actually 2 outtings.....I can just imagine the look on the CEO's face when he saw the bar tab :kickass:

Of all the fucked up things to happen. My roommates and I have been taking care of a couple kittens for a friend of ours while he is over in Iraq....So about 6am my one roommate comes banging on my bedroom door all hysterical..seems my dog Conan got a hold of one of the kittens and...well yeah lets say it wasn't pretty...now I am sitting here wondering what in the hell am I gonna tell this guy when he calls and asks how the kittens are doing...

^ Yeah right see had I seen all that BEFORE we tossed the thing in the burn barrel i might have given yall some,sounds harsh i know but you cant really bury anything round my house, to many coyotes. Details...least Conan was an efficent killer,not alot of blood just sorta snapped its spine and neck. Bad thing is now our other roommate doesnt want to be alone in the house with him and is like well he killed another animal he should be put down.