Vote: Royal Carnage 2006 March Madness - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J. said:
And this coming from the guy who voted for Neurosis over Graveland, yet has never heard either most likely. :lol:

Your constant e-fellating of Graveland left me no other choice but to vote against him/them, even though I've never heard G-land. :lol:

Yeah, I'm mostly voting against Graveland to spite you.:kickass: :lol: I actually owned a Neurosis album once, but traded it to NAD, it was ok though and gave me enough basis to vote for them.

I'll agree too that DsO has recently become a real big name on this forum, but come on, people beat off to Drudkh to an ABSURD extent on this forum for a band that really isn't that fucking special. Hell, Hate Forest OWNS them easily. I remember when spaffe first introduced this forum to DsO though and I've been in love with that band ever since. Amazing music and I don't see how anyone could vote ANY OTHER black metal or related matter over SMR,C. But thats just common sense.

IOfTheStorm: Yes, I fucking rule and you'd all be better off if you started taking my words for the fucking gospel they are.:)

J. said:
How's this: Both bands are overrated. That's not to say I don't enjoy both of them.

overrated <> good

if that makes any sense.

I mean, both Drudkh and DsO, each in their own way, pretty much epitomize what kickass-sounding black metal has to offer these days.

I'm just sort of surprised at the extent of the Drudkh victory shaping itself

Your constant e-fellating of Graveland left me no other choice but to vote against him/them, even though I've never heard G-land.

Yeah, I'm mostly voting against Graveland to spite you.

haha, this contest is now a fraud. I honestly figured as much because there's no way that many on this forum are familiar with Neurosis, or like them.

oh well, this is RC, where stupidity runs rampant.... :loco:

Ellestin said:
overrated <> good

if that makes any sense.

I mean, both Drudkh and DsO, each in their own way, pretty much epitomize what kickass-sounding black metal has to offer these days.

I'm just sort of surprised at the extent of the Drudkh victory shaping itself

I'm surprised at that too. I actually figured DsO would have put up more of a fight.

older bm>>>>>nowadays bm

All the idealogical shit gets in the way of my enjoyment of DsO, to be honest. I enjoyed them a lot more when I had a far darker mindset, but these days, I find it tiresome. Drudkh still kciks arse though.

Décadent said:
All the idealogical shit gets in the way of my enjoyment of DsO, to be honest.

It's deep man, deep. A 20-page booklet with a word on some pages and anti-christian ramblings and a bible verse thrown throughout is artistic. It must be over your head.

Nah, I got right into it at one stage, deeply into it. But these days my personal beliefs are far from anything to do with Satan or darkness, so I can't stomach it too well.

Demilich said:
Fuck the people in this thread who honestly think the people who voted Drudkh over DsO are in some way misinformed or wrong.

I never said that :mad:

J. said:
A 20-page booklet with a word on some pages and anti-christian ramblings and a bible verse thrown throughout is artistic.

Yeah so I guess there's no way around 4-pages booklets with some generic forest pics, one random inverted cross and a bunch of retards in spikes'n'leather wiedling cardboard axes to earn some well-deserved respect.

Ellestin said:
Yeah so I guess there's no way around 4-pages booklets with some generic forest pics, one random inverted cross and a bunch of retards in spikes'n'leather wiedling cardboard axes to earn some well-deserved respect.

Well they could always use a maroon cover with bloody looking ears. Now that's black metal. :)

Bracket #1
Judas Priest
Hammers of Misfortune
Metallica
Anathema

Bracket #2
Falkenbach
Black Sabbath
Carcass
Emperor

Bracket #3
Moonsorrow
Nilel
Pink Floyd
Neurosis

Bracket #4
Iron Maiden
Amorphis
Primordial
Drudkh

Damn this round was harder than the last.

Bracket #1
Judas Priest
Ulver
Metallica
Anathema

Bracket #2
Amon Amarth
Black Sabbath
Carcass
Destroyer 666

Bracket #3
Moonsorrow