Pink Floyd
Neurosis

Bracket #4
Iron Maiden
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Primordial
Deathspell Omega

Opeth17 said:
I expected something about Maiden, but alright, that works. Sabbath just isn't that enjoyable a band for all their importance and I don't judge bands on importance.
It's bizarre that you expect everyone should like Slayer, but it's OK not to like Sabbath.

Opeth17 said:
Drudkh is winning because they just released a new album. Welcome to short attention span theater. They couldn't lick the shit off DsO's boots.
Drudkh is winning because they wrote better music. As for DsO... yawn. I'd vote for Neil Diamond over DsO.

Zod

Bracket #1
Judas Priest
Ulver (Ulver is only paired with really crappy bands... :erk: )
Metallica
Negura Bunget

Bracket #2
Amon Amarth
Black Sabbath
Morbid Angel
Destroyer 666

Bracket #3
Blut Aus Nord
Immortal
Kreator
Graveland

Bracket #4
Iron Maiden
Amorphis
Death
Deathspell Omega

Bracket #1
Obituary
Hammers of Misfortune
Metallica
Negura Bunget

Bracket #2
Amon Amarth
Black Sabbath
Morbid Angel
Emperor

Bracket #3
Blut Aus Nord
Immortal
Kreator

Bracket #4
Iron Maiden
Death
Deathspell Omega

Bracket #1
Obituary
Hammers of Misfortune
Metallica
Anathema

Bracket #2
Amon Amarth
Black Sabbath
Carcass
Destroyer 666

Bracket #3
Moonsorrow
Immortal
Pink Floyd
Graveland

Bracket #4
Amorphis
Death
Drudkh

Bracket #1
Judas Priest
Hammers of Misfortune
Blood Red Throne
Anathema

Bracket #2
Amon Amarth
Melechesh
Carcass
Emperor

Bracket #3
Moonsorrow
Immortal
Kreator
Graveland

Bracket #4
Iron Maiden
Death
Deathspell Omega

Black Sabbath is gonna win all the marbles, I can feel it. I got 5 grand ridin on them

5rupies.gif
5rupies.gif
5rupies.gif
5rupies.gif

General Zod said:
I think there are those who simply can not forgive Metallica. It can be argued, that they are the biggest sellouts in the history of music.

Zod

I wouldn't give people that much credit. I think you're just looking at ill-advised voting (read: shit taste).

General Zod said:
I think there are those who simply can not forgive Metallica. It can be argued, that they are the biggest sellouts in the history of music.
Tell me you're joking. I thought that the fashion of calling Metallica "sellouts" was gone, and was among 16 year olds only.

IOfTheStorm said:
Tell me you're joking. I thought that the fashion of calling Metallica "sellouts" was gone, and was among 16 year olds only.

Of course he's joking. Everyone knows how important Load, Reload and St. Anger are to the metal scene. Not only that, but for the last 15 years or so, Metallica has made it possible for a wealth of important underground metal bands like Korn and Slipknot to have their days in the sun. We also can bow down to Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield, who never let fame, fortune and superstardom change their attitudes towards their fans nor their place in the music scene one bit. They are truly legendz and godz.

Status
Not open for further replies.