Vote: Royal Carnage 2006 March Madness - Sweet 16

So what? I never said it was good logic. In fact I only mentioned the whole Kreator thing to add to the HILARITY, which it did.

The point is Neurosis isn't some "yeah they are pretty okay" band, no. I love them. A fuckton. A megafuckton even.

Dev said:
This thread rules. Btw NAD I hope you own Souls at Zero .. :zombie:
Is it that much different than Times of Grace and Through Silver? Because I much prefer their later stuff than those two.

I just laugh at peoples inability to guess at acronyms like itp. It's pretty easy to figure that he means in this post.

edit: no offense demilich, you're not the only one :p

I heard a Kreator song. I like Neurosis much better. That's all!

I would say I shouldn't have said anything in the first place, but I'm glad I did because the last 30 or so posts were pretty awesome, especially considering no boobs were involved. Well, no female boobs anyhow. :loco:

NADatar said:
Is it that much different than Times of Grace and Through Silver? Because I much prefer their later stuff than those two.

It's their 3rd album a.k.a the first good album. One of their best and my fav with Times of Grace and TSIB. Amazing album , very different from the rest. "Song-oriented" as opposed to the EOTS/TSIB/TOG maelstrom , less textured , still has an alternative vibe. I'd say it's Neurosis' Undertow ( -> SOLD!)