Wannabe aka how nu-metal is born?

Originally posted by Siren

I thought Dark Tranquillity was a boy-band... :confused: What.....? :cry: They.....they.......are..........not? :cry:

:s

Siren (parakmh rulez)

Well Mikael dance steps on the therein video have been compared to the queen of pop herself madonna....so perhaps?....:lol:

Ok, now I know the name of this suckness, it's Tribal Ink, not to be mistaken for Linkin Park, even tho they sound almost excatly the same. They were adverticing their single during the commercial break of the last episode, 'oddly' enough they sounded totally different in the commercial than in the show, could they have learned to play? ;) :lol:

Originally posted by phyre

I saw that episode as well. (Was very bored yesterday). "Tribal Ink"? WHAT kind of name is that? And then the guy says "Well,
it's a name I can really identify with... I really like it, blah blah".

I know, I was pissing myself, I was wondering what would have happened if they had picked Tribal Cum that was on the list they had :lol:

It makes me pissed to hear them say "Well... This is what I've been dreaming of all my life, to become a successful rock star" and they've rehearsed for ONE, maybe two weeks before going on a tour.

Yeah, I was telling that to my roomie too, they have 1 fucking song and thats it.
And what the hell was that shit with the haircuts? Shouldn't they be rehersing and I dunno maybe try to write their own songs, rather than going to get haircuts?

And then the guy at TV3 actually called the band "the hardest working rock band in Sweden." My fucking ass.

He did?? What the fuck have they worked for??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That show is too funny, I wish they would show it elsewhere too, so others could have a laugh at it too :D

They are hard-working. Working at picking out the right clothes, hair styles, cover songs, stupid band and album names, etc.

Working at being an annoying boy group. They are still failing as other boy groups are more famous and horrendous... for now. *cringe*

Edit: I hope that show doesn't go here... it would be funny to everyone else, but would disturbing to me to see such dorky looking people on tv... :lol:

Originally posted by mousewings
They are hard-working. Working at picking out the right clothes, hair styles, cover songs, stupid band and album names, etc.

Speaking of cover songs, they played a part of some Backdoor Boys song (or a song from one of their million clone bands).
I was laughing so hard when I realized what they were playing, I mean it was so bad that it took me a while, first I thought it was Bon Jovi :lol: :lol:

What a sad, sad show and band.

They are working hard to make us laugh, and i guess they are succeeding in it :p