Warrel, your record is very good

it's funny that messenger sounds exactly like a post-NBC soilwork song and people here like it but would hate it if speed was singing.

absolutely! :))) equilibrium sounds like a soilwork song too + the chorus sounds like nevermore, great mixture, hehehe
the ballads are the best and the covers are pretty good too.

After listening to the promo, I've decided Messenger is actually my least favorite song.

The fucking Lucretia cover, HOLY SHIT... high point of the record.

I shall Pre-Order it as soon as I see where I can, heh.

it's funny that messenger sounds exactly like a post-NBC soilwork song and people here like it but would hate it if speed was singing.

That's because Warrel really makes the difference here. If not for the vocals, I'd probably not listen to this and I think that's exactly what this record should be, the best possible platform to spotlight Warrel's singing.

the sad truth is, the guy in Soilwork sucks at doing vocals. Warrel doesn't, so it's listenable. take the John Arch solo EP as an example. the music is boring as FUCK, but the vocals make it good

the sad truth is, the guy in Soilwork sucks at doing vocals. Warrel doesn't, so it's listenable. take the John Arch solo EP as an example. the music is boring as FUCK, but the vocals make it good

I don't agree. I think he's one of the top five best and most versatile vocalists in metal and he has been getting better and better on every album while the band has been getting worse.

I think Speed Strid's voice is amazing...and once again, I gotta agree that Soilwork just don't know how to write melodies anymore. They hand Speed a pile of shit and want him to make potpourri out of it.

I disagree completely. Speed Strid is pretty damned good.

It's just too bad that the band he's banking on went to shit. He needs to bring in the main guy from Disarmonia Mundi or just join that band altogether. Soilwork, as of right now, is a sinking ship.

Get over it. After blindly buying TGE and finding an album of filler I'm not taking anymore chances. I downloaded this, it's good, I'll buy it. If it wasn't for me downloading it, I wouldn't have decided to buy it.

welcome to 1992

Hey, wanna come and check out my brand new Super NES? Those graphics are unreal! We could blast some of the new records like The Ritual, Countdown To Extinction or Vulgar Display Of Power on my new CD(!)-Player! Or we should get the new Terminator 2 on VHS.

I'm just so relieved that the Iraq conflict is settled ONCE AND FOR ALL! Splendid times lie ahead!

Which is why it's a good thing you downloaded it first.

People, music piracy has done wonders for metal. As well as "OMG MYGRAIN MYSPACE I CAN'T GET THE FUCK OVERMYSELF I HATE MYSPACE!"

Without these things a good number of us young folks would be listening to metalcore shoved down our throats on Headbangers Ball. No offense to you El Stormo, one of my favorite posters.

And for the record I own every Nevermore album all of which were bought with money I got from working at my job. If I hadn't downloaded Enemies of Reality, that never would have happened.