Warrel, your record is very good

I'd build with edible legos. Then film myself as a giant monster eating cities. Or I could be god, punch buildings, THEN eat them.

i'm so tired with this shitty mid tempo soilwork riffs....messenger is so deceiving as for the whole album...i can't understand calling dirk to make him plays lars ulrich st anger drum beats and even if warrel is god, this album is useless TO ME.

I love "Messenger" and it is the first thing I listen to every morning. As long as none of this solo stuff affects NM, then I am ok with it - these guys need some space to do different things, and I will support everything they do.

It's pretty special. I like the musical side of the record, I feel like it's a straight, unabashed rock record and you don't get many of them any more. Most of the lyrics are poetic brilliance. Pretty special record indeed.

Small CD shops used to be fine with it, but not the big chains. Sadly most little shops have all closed up, and the big chains are even going out of business. Well, the rap specialty CD shops which seem to be at every mall now seem to be doing okay, maybe they let you listen in the store lol.

correction, FYE still has this

With the exception of Final Product, Bittersweet Feast, and Medicated Nation I fucking hate TGE.

And while a lot of the riffs on this album sucked the vocals more than make up for it. I'd take midpaced shitty Soilwork riffs over sweep picking, wanking, and forced emotion ballads about something as stupid as robots taking over the planet any day.

lol Jeff wanking...???

and nothing sounds force on that album, plus if you think sentient 6 lyrics are cheesy then you have apparently never listrened to rhapsody.