We Are The Void

Yeah, I liked that part with "Burnout Paradise City" too :) Mikael looked so happy while were playing
And I used to play that game too when I was ill and was forced to lie down in bed for the whole day

And I liked the riffs in this video. By the way, what does "o sånt" mean?

The riffs in the vid sound good. The only things that half bothers me about it is that mundane riff that was being played..and i think you should be able to put together which one i'm talkin about, though im sure it's accompanied by an awesome keyboard part, but since i havent heard it that way yet....i cant say.lol. I cant wait to hear the vocals, Mikael stepped us his vocal game on character and fiction, i wonder if he'll take it a step further again.....

I think I'd really, really, really love to know which track that guitar riff at 0.49-1.12 of part 3 is from... I found it touching and melancholic as nothing I've listened to for a very long time... if about 30% of the album is along those lines, I think it's gonna be another epic milestone. Bows to DT, as usual :)

Alfred

I honestly kind of hope the whole album sounds a bit different than the new song. I don't want to say a bunch of bad things about it, just...idk, I guess I just hope this album definatly wont be one of those 'count all your eggs in one basket' type albums...but from DT surely it won't be.