Weed question.

YES it will get stale!
get a glass jar or a zip lock bag....
I used to use the Kinder Eggs capsule thingie that comes inside...
(European people: whats the name for that yellow thing?!)
I kept my weed in one of those ..
Now I just keep it in a plastic cube I got from the Container Store.

Lungs are my favorite spot.

But seriously... listen to Neal. He knows what he's talking about.

I think humidor would be the wise decision in the sense it would maintain a constant humidity level but prevent mold or funkiness. On the other hand, spanish cedar flavors cigars, so I have no idea what that might do to the "taste" of marijuana.

Damn, now I want a cigar but it's too fucking cold out to properly enjoy.

Eh jars are great, but normally unless you're buying in large quantities, or you're sealing your buds after you've cured them, all you really need is a small container. I use a medium sized pill container, and I've been able to put like 12g's of dank in there broken up.

I think humidor would be the wise decision in the sense it would maintain a constant humidity level but prevent mold or funkiness. On the other hand, spanish cedar flavors cigars, so I have no idea what that might do to the "taste" of marijuana.

Damn, now I want a cigar but it's too fucking cold out to properly enjoy.

Properly cured buds taste way better than any cigar in my opinion =P. Take this from a guy that LOVES good cigars.

Mayhap, if you're into weed. Not my thing, to be sure, and I didn't enjoy the flavor or the experience in the times I tried. But whatever makes ye happy, right?

YES it will get stale!
get a glass jar or a zip lock bag....
I used to use the Kinder Eggs capsule thingie that comes inside...
(European people: whats the name for that yellow thing?!)
I kept my weed in one of those ..
Now I just keep it in a plastic cube I got from the Container Store.

Oh, I happen to have a couple of those eggs in my room too! Sweet.

I always just use a baggie, and squeeze the air out.

The kinder egg thing is a cool idea, although I find them hard to get open :oops:

Do they stop the smell coming out? Cos when you're sat on the bus and everyone can smell your weed it's a bit annoying...

You know what they say man...the grass is greener on the other side :). Screw the mexican dirt weed, it's all about the hydro baby! But to each his own :kickass:

amen brother !!!! one great thing about moving to cali from florida is I have access to medicinal bud and sometimes the smell is enough to get me buzzed! my smoking went waaaay up and my drinking went waaay down, so I'll make that trade anyday!

not to be a buzz kill, but the best thing to do with your left over weed is to throw it a way and find a better thing to do with your time and money.

like buy more alcohol

i dont recall said drunk threads, nor was i claiming that weed ruins lives, just said that theres better things to do.

then ended it with a joke to not look like a dick