well well well

the general

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2004
haven't been here in a while. how's everything going mags templi? ledmag and any of the "old-schoolers" still around or did they get sick of the kiddy stuff? didn't take long to find a thread that is making fun of this board hahaha.

There's very few of us that are still around. And those of us that are still here, rarely post for the reasons you've stated. This board has become a laughing stock. It's just sad.

It takes a very sorry a. hole to come here and whine about how the board has become when everybody else is having a good time... Damn sometimes I find myself thinking about people on this board and wondering what they're up to! I wonder where Chromatose and CT will eat pancakes next ... I wonder what will Deathstrike bitch about... I think about was redundant poll will come out next... It's like a constant party in here.... I'm taking a sip right now with a bunch of my friends and we're laughing our butts off!!

Great times with great people.... brought together by one of our common interest! That's what this board is about!

If you want it to be a steril board about nevermore and how great they are... we already know that!

Reactions: Carabeu
i've been here quite a while and i conjur up ALOT of the insanity. always have. woo!

THE NEXT PERSON WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE BOARD SHALL BE SLAPPED WITH ME SOILED PANTIES. SOILED PANTY SLAPS!

...SOILED PANTY SLAPS!

Larf03 said:
It takes a very sorry a. hole to come here and whine about how the board has become when everybody else is having a good time... Damn sometimes I find myself thinking about people on this board and wondering what they're up to! I wonder where Chromatose and CT will eat pancakes next ... I wonder what will Deathstrike bitch about... I think about was redundant poll will come out next... It's like a constant party in here.... I'm taking a sip right now with a bunch of my friends and we're laughing our butts off!!

Great times with great people.... brought together by one of our common interest! That's what this board is about!

If you want it to be a steril board about nevermore and how great they are... we already know that!
EXACTLY.

*reps*

Black Winter Day said:
heh, this board sucks!!!! :Smug: :tickled:
SOILED means full of feces, ya know...:loco:

*SLAP!* (feces smears on your face)
*SLAP!* (more feces)
*SLAP!* (more feces)

you are now as good as a turd, and you can keep the panties as a souvenir.

HAHA! you asked for it, mane! :lol:
see ya at the gym, cutie;)

now now, don't get all offended on my account! just an observation that's all. i wasn't kidding when i said that i saw a thread bashing this forum right off the get go. don't get mad, i don't want to see that banana of yours turn red lol. i just wanted to say hello to a bunch of my old buds that i haven't seen in a while. they wanted a copy of my band's material, but i lost their adresses so i just wanted to send them a quick link, that's if they were still around.