what are you reading?

The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum

The Bear and the Dragon - Tom Clancy

The World is Flat - Don't remember the author

LOL @ the passive aggressiveness between Will and Laura...just go ahead and have it out, you two. The suspense is killing me.

It's like a month you guys are playing, "I'm gonna slap you lightly until you get pissed off and unleash the fucking fury".

LOL @ the passive aggressiveness between Will and Laura...just go ahead and have it out, you two. The suspense is killing me.

It's like a month you guys are playing, "I'm gonna slap you lightly until you get pissed off and unleash the fucking fury".
*shrug*

one of my good friends actually mock-antagonizes me all the time because she says i need to learn how to fight back

besides, I don't post any differently towards her than I would normally to people that do stupid shit. I bust John and Eric's balls all the time. Then again, they never sucked my cock... knowingly.

Passive aggressiveness is being a prick or a bitch to someone in a very low-key, subtle way, usually hiding behind jokes.

Things like, "You're mom is such a whore!" is funny, but if someone constantly repeats that to you and then hides behind the, "I'm just kidding" cop-out, he/she is being passive aggressive.