what are you reading?

Passive aggressiveness is being a prick or a bitch to someone in a very low-key, subtle way, usually hiding behind jokes.

Things like, "You're mom is such a whore!" is funny, but if someone constantly repeats that to you and then hides behind the, "I'm just kidding" cop-out, he/she is being passive aggressive.

... i actually never knew what that meant, either...

I don't really see how that applies to me, though. I basically told her that she'll get lung cancer and does things that bother me. I didn't hide behind a "kidding". Not quite passive. :lol:

Then again, if I'm going to be an asshole, like I have been, I'd reply to almost everyone the same way... like I have been.

Passive aggressiveness is being a prick or a bitch to someone in a very low-key, subtle way, usually hiding behind jokes.

Things like, "You're mom is such a whore!" is funny, but if someone constantly repeats that to you and then hides behind the, "I'm just kidding" cop-out, he/she is being passive aggressive.
David does it a lot too, but in a different way. Passive aggressiveness can also be when someone says something that could potentially mean something good or bad, with no real distinction on either, leaving the person it was directed towards confused and unable to understand what the person's true intentions behind the meaning are.

It's vaguely similar to talking shit about someone behind their back.

didn't I fall asleep first both nights?
first night, yes. then max fell asleep around 5am and the rest of us around 7am

and then you woke everyone else up around 11 by reading from the bible or something

and then the second night, when we actually had booze, all i remember was us staying in the room when everyone else went to find more booze and then i think i passed out right after they left. you probobly passed out pretty soon after.

or had sex with my unconscious body and then passed out.

Vagueness is the perfect cover for passive-aggressiveness.

Will doesn't fall under that category.
Right, he's just a blatant asshole. I can't imagine how that can make him feel very good. It must be a reflection of what he thinks of himself.

no... i was referring to the events of the one that didn't happen next year :Smug:

That isn't what I meant. :Smug:

The whore who's panties turned out to be crusty that time, I call her "Ms.Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuustyyy Paaaaaaaaaaaaaants". I wanted to call you that just now, but that would be mean and I'm not going to do it. It was a high moment where it would have been so funny for me but no one else would get it. It never occurred to me I could call other women that.

Right, he's just a blatant asshole. I can't imagine how that can make him feel very good. It must be a reflection of what he thinks of himself.

nah. it's me actually not caring about the people on the forum anymore. I talk to the few people from here I actually like on AIM, and I don't bother with anyone else. It doesn't make me feel good... it doesn't make me feel bad, either. I don't feel anything about it. All I feel is a desire to have something in my life to replace this shithole place that Deron refuses to ban me from, even after I told him to numerous times.

That isn't what I meant. :Smug:

The whore who's panties turned out to be crusty that time, I call her "Ms.Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuustyyy Paaaaaaaaaaaaaants". I wanted to call you that just now, but that would be mean and I'm not going to do it. It was a high moment where it would have been so funny for me but no one else would get it. It never occurred to me I could call other women that.
fuck you, i edited that.

and... what the fuck?