what are you reading?

I posted that knowing full well that I'm going to get a few "oh, your problems aren't so bad.", "toughen up", "you faggot", "grow some balls, pussy", or "go kill yourself" responses. what the fuck ever.

Bro the only thing I've got to go on as far as judging you is what you post here. What am I supposed to do? Not say anything? I've already admitted it's hard for me to do that.

You're right though, in person you're much different than than the way you've bee acting here lately, but that just confuses me. What compels you to be an asshole here, but not in the outernet?

I wouldn't say I don't care about your problems, but they definitely don't affect me, so I see no reason to participate in the conversations based around said problems unless I have something worthwhile to contribute. Have I ever been a dick to you for no reason? When your attitude is good, you get good attitudes back and when your attitude is shit, it makes my attitude shit, because based on real life experiences with you, I don't understand why your poor attitude is necessary. I wouldn't waste this much time typing all this shit if I didn't think there were the potential for you to be happy and fun again.

I added on to it.

so, with all of that said, give me 5 reasons to not be a miserable piece of shit.

(there IS more to it than what I posted above, but that's the stuff on the immediate surface)

yeah, yet another post.

Perhaps the reason for me actually responding to this is because I DO care about what people here think about me, in terms of me being an asshole for no reason.

"STOP POSTWHORING!"

yeah, yet another post.

Perhaps the reason for me actually responding to this is because I DO care about what people here think about me, in terms of me being an asshole for no reason.

"STOP POSTWHORING!"
The only thing left for me to say that could mean a fraction of an ounce of anything to you anymore is that you have two options.

1. Continue to be a miserable dick and feel like balls all the time.

or

2. Not be a dick and do your best to make things better for yourself.

The reason your attitude bothers me is because you're picking option #1 because it's easier. You don't have to be an asshole but you're choosing to, and in my opinion that's destructive, ridiculous, unnecessary, and childish.

Now tell me truthfully if the things I say to you make any difference. I'd really like to know because this is a lot of typing and like I said, I'm trying to get past the fact that your internet attitude bugs me so much. If I know you honestly don't give a shit, then I can stop and be free. I'm honestly trying to help you here.

to tell you the truth, all that you've typed to me, I already knew. I know that I'm doing the easier of the two. I chose that path instead of trying to improve it. Shit will improve eventually. Right now, I'll just say "oh well" to this entire thing, because in the end, it doesn't really make a difference with how good of a mood I could get in right now. I'll wake up tomorrow, and it will be a totally different day and my brain will choose something else to bitch about.

I'd like to think I'm not as much of a dick on here as Will, but I'm the exact same way. Much nicer in person.

Is this board not just a place to escape from reality and vent?

I'd like to think I'm not as much of a dick on here as Will, but I'm the exact same way. Much nicer in person.

Is this board not just a place to escape from reality and vent?
I never thought of it as such.

*the venting part I mean. And trust me, there are MUCH better, more efficient, more enlightening ways to escape reality than being mean online :)