What are your favorite nostalgia albums?

This thread makes me want to hug everyone, seriously we all have the same nostalgia albums and I really just want more than anything to meet everyone IRL and gush about these albums together guys GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH seriously when I come back to America can we be friends?

:D :D :D :D :D

An incomplete list:

Cradle of Filth "Dusk and Her Embrace" The first black metal album I owned. I bought it in HS and listened to it when I was visiting potential colleges. Specifically remember listening to it when I visited Bard College. It was a grey day and everything was perfect.

Orgy - S/T, Vapor Transmission SO GLAD Einherjar mentioned this one, I loved the S/T too. A few great tunes. Reminds me of exchanging CDs with my dear friend Adam in 8th grade. We still do this, but he hasn't progressed beyond NIN and KMFDM and doesn't like metal.

Limp Bizkit - Significant Other The defining album of an era of my life. Extreme Wes Borland fangirling, memorization of all the lyrics, amassing LB pics (mainly of WB) and covering an entire wall of my bedroom with them. Saw LB with Godsmack and Sinisstar in 9th grade, sixth row, I remember going to the bathroom 5 times before opening band started because I was so goddamn excited.

Static-X - "Wisconsin Death Trip" Same significance as Orgy, really. Adam got me into them. I still really like this album. Always played "Push It" in the car when I was learning to drive.

The Clash - The Essential Clash Great memories of 11th grade, hanging out with my newly formed group of older friends, finally having my obsessive crush reciprocate/getting together, crying in my bedroom after my friends went away to college and I missed them. Still absolutely adore this one.

Live - The Distance To Here Reminds me of 9th grade when I saw them play at Big Day Out at SPAC. It was raining lightly when they played "Run To The Water" and for the longest time "They Stood Up For Love" was one of my favorite songs.

Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast Second black metal album I ever owned, I bought it after reading rave reviews on Amazon and I still like it a lot.

The Arcade Fire - Funeral One of the first "indie" acts I got into (the definite first was Badly Drawn Boy), listened and blazed to it my freshman year of college.

Badly Drawn Boy - The Hour of Bewilderbeast Senior year of high school, I'm single, I'm free, I'm happy just hanging out with my friends and enjoying spring weather.

Ayumi Hamasaki - "I am..." First J-pop album, that crush I mentioned in the Clash entry introduced me to J-pop (NO WONDER HE'S GAY) and I loved this album more than the others. "Evolution" was the first J-pop song I ever heard!

...I could really go on but I just wanna say @CyanideChrist that is AMAZING that your parents love Sisters of Mercy, they are one of my all time favorites.