What CDs are dominating your player?

Spiritual Beggars are heavy/hard rock, they have no similar thing with stoner bands like Dozer or the "creators" of stoner : Kyuss. They are just playing 70s music with more modern sound and better production, are 70s stoner too?
and about the "wanker" thing, i suppose you said it to remember your pure redneck posts about the world on Iraq on the Nevermore board, i hope you feel proud that as it seems you were right all along about the war !!!!!!!!
And about the "your fault he is here" i just found the zine interesting and entered here.

Well then welcome, I hope you stick around. I think you'll find most of the threads here have completely zero sense to them.

On retro/heavy/stoner rock/metal: it's all the same thing, and whether or not Spiritual Beggars sound like Kyuss (which they don't) or not isn't material here. They are all inspired by the same things, which is to say, Black Sabbath and other riff-heavy '70s bands.

On the Iraq war: I don't really recall what was said, so I don't know if it's a case of being right or wrong. What I do recall is that you're someone who really has no place to speak about the USA or its politics, other than as a pure outsider who doesn't live here. I've said this many times before: it's very easy to level criticisms when you live in a country that a) doesn't have the military or economic might to do anything anyway, and b) chooses only to comment on other nations whilst just sitting idly by and letting the world unfold as it may. At least my nation has the fucking guts to make mistakes. Just think, without us, whatever would you bitch about?

Grip Inc. - Incorporated

It's very good, continues to grow and could be a serious contender for album of the year. Although I'm still waiting for a 2004 release that blows my head off like all the magnificence of last year did. All the mindblowing stuff I've picked up recently is from 2003! :lol:

Orplid - Nächtliche Jünger
Nick Cave & The bad seeds - No more shall we part
Lunar Aurora - Elixir of Sorrow

Tankard - Beast of Bourbon
Suffocation - Souls To Deny
Cannibal Corpse - Gore Obsessed
Smog - Supper
Nash Kato - Debutante
Urge Overkill - Saturation
WTN - Rotting In Pestilence
Exhumed - Platters of Splatter

Carcass - Necroticism-Descanting the Ina
The Chasm - Procession to the Underworld
Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bnae
Sepultura - Arise
Massacra - Enjoy the Violence

Can't get enough of these CDs

What I do recall is that you're someone who really has no place to speak about the USA or its politics, other than as a pure outsider who doesn't live here.I've said this many times before: it's very easy to level criticisms when you live in a country that a) doesn't have the military or economic might to do anything anyway, and b) chooses only to comment on other nations whilst just sitting idly by and letting the world unfold as it may. At least my nation has the fucking guts to make mistakes. Just think, without us, whatever would you bitch about?
look the the sentence in bold and think why your country does that all the time to other countries (and the result is DEATHS)
sitting idly > random murders

Finally, after weeks of waiting, the Ancalagon album arrived. Holy fuck, this thing ROCKS! Seriously, if you're even remotely interested in black metal, check these guys out.

I've listened to Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime all the way through, seven times, back to back today. I think I'm obsessed...

Other than that, Primal Fear's latest seems to have tattooed itself to my decks, which is odd since I normally can't stand cheese metal.

Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Empyrium - Where at Night the Woodgrouse Plays
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
Swans - Love of Life

Huh?!?! You listen to Absymal? I bought this CD used about a month ago because I thought it had a cool cover! (and I thought I had heard of them being black metal or something, possibly from you.) Anyway, when I listened to it for the first time, I wasn't sure whether to call it doom or black or... something else. Either way, it is amazing. Takes a few listens to step up and be noticed, but it definitely has that certain charm that all great black/doom albums have. Larm describes them as "cult" BM. I guess that's a pretty fair nametag. It's pretty unique as a whole... I'm surprised more people in the scene haven't heard of it. Whatever happened to the band, though? Is this the last album they recorded? Did they break up? Did they commit ritual suicide? I basically have no info on the band whatsoever.