Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Share my favorite bands and songs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JUst read the forum

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Everything

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
It's a combination of several of those options, but discovering new bands is probably the most relevant one.

When I'm procrastinating, I come here during the afterglow after I jack off.

I came here because I liked the music of Symphony X and wanted to discuss it with others.

What I found here is that there is barely anyone who actually listens to Symphony X and just use this forum as their chatting platform (see users Kenneth R., DoomsdayZach). So I just stuck around and chatted as well because its fun when I'm utterly bored.

I came here because I liked the music of Symphony X and wanted to discuss it with others.

What I found here is that there is barely anyone who actually listens to Symphony X and just use this forum as their chatting platform (see users Kenneth R., DoomsdayZach). So I just stuck around and chatted as well because its fun when I'm utterly bored.

Fuckin Zach is a legend among legends. PS dude, I went to a Symphony X concert with him in New York City. So your info is dubious.

That said, see Lavages' post.

I picked the Just read the forum option. Thats what I always do when I come here, and I reply whenever I have something to add

I also discovered some bands, which is also nice

In a general sense though, its quite boring around here (no offense). Like those above me said, theres nothing much left to discuss here anymore. Which is why I create polls and stuff.....makes things a little less boring

Symphony X is an amazing band and I dont think its nice to talk about them like that on their own forum, Kenneth. Show some respect