What do you do?

I've been a huge gamer for YEARS. At times becoming to addicted. :erk: I havn't played in some time. I mainly used to play on PC only. Recently I have enjoyed just watching my husband play Halo2. Makes me miss gaming.

I am a Ramp Agent for Alaska Airlines. I love my job I can make alot of money if I put in the hours. un fortunately the company is threatening us and our union with outsourcing even though they make a profet every year and we are not anywhere near bankrupt. I hope I get and band and can play professionally before im fired! I have played for almost 10 years and I need to play for people soon!!

Software Engineer for me - web development with database design - mainly Java and Oracle. I triple as Business Analyst, System Design and Programmer. It makes for some interesting days.

Hobbies include softball and golf (as often as possible). I mix my wife and kids (and all their sports and activities) in between everything else. Music is on constantly - all during work. My iriver h120 continues to run all kinds of metal, rock and blues for my full 8 hour work day.

I've been listening to metal since I discovered Maiden's "Number of the Beast" in 1983. I still listen to Maiden daily...

I am a purchaser for a smaller regional jet business. I buy new aircraft parts for the planes so that mechanics can fix them. It is a very exciting business to be in and I get very awsome flying benefits!!!

yeah the flyin' bennies rock but. id rather travel with a metal band than just going to New York for a concert

some of you really have exciting careers going on. Well right now I have no job since the last people I worked for asked me to sell my dignity.. which I declined.. got fired for not kissing as...last years I worked for different companies mostly as assistant for some cool and fucked up managers in all type of industries but never in the music bizz..if I don't find a job by summer I am planning to study anthropology and pay the bills by temping.. sort of aimlessly too ... on the side I want to write a children
book but I am just not ready for that yet.... and so on further I want to get deeper in to sculpturing... for a while I did some translations since I have lived 6 years in Maryland and D.C. so will see what comes along in the meantime I am enjoying my animals and all the time I finally have to get my inner peace back and check my mind if I am still sane...hihihi

I'm a 23-year old Psychology student. No, I'm not going into clinical practice, but industrial practice. I play online and console games(on that light, I'm a huge fighting game/RPG guy), I swim, engage in mixed martial arts(Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for grappling, Muay Thai for striking) training, play the drums, compose poetry(at times), and actually prepare for my undergraduate thesis. Whew, that was a mouthful.

Hi Raine Lionheart,
great for you that you found a job that is getting you a couple coins more, I might have a job lined up too in an Engineering company we'll see, wish me luck.
Now on the side...how hihg are the living expenses in Canada.... like rent, groceries, x-garetes, CD's, Car Insurance etc.on an average.. just curious, because in the D.C. area you need to make serious money to live decent .... and in Germany too....I mean not luxurious but you know just to be able to treat yourself to some stuff without counting every penny....
o_O