What do you like in a girl?

snow2fall said:
@The Greys: Looking for a doll or a real human being?! I wonder if you'd meet equally high demands... :rolleyes:

If I was looking for a doll I would have said a stereotypical blonde chick with fake DD tits,fake tan,etc... I see plenty of brunette's that are natural and in shape. That do not rely heavily on make up. I'm looking for natural beauty, female's that in a croud stand on their own path above the rest, some might see it as negative or positive. Sometimes the best looking female's are the one's that lose to stereotypical female's that are usually repulsive. That just leaves them open for people like me that see how much of a goddess they are. I believe a natural female that takes care of her self/ body is not out of the question for me or almost anyone.

I always see great looking brunette's walking alone. Some brunette chick that I will appreciate more than anyone is out there waiting for my company. Maybe I'm just dreaming but I think so. I play guitar too, I've heard chicks dig that!

skinnybone said:
no2.gif

Are you shaking your head at my response in particular, or the whole thread? If it's my response in particular, then I ask why you responded that way.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but what attracts us men folk to a girl and what we look for rarely coincide. It's really would be funny if it wasn't quite so sad. :(

Ethereal Sage said:
Are you shaking your head at my response in particular, or the whole thread? If it's my response in particular, then I ask why you responded that way.

On the thread.

And on some of the replies.

For me......... The personality is very important, here in my country It is very difficult to find a girl with a personality, everybody loves the same and if you like other stuff (like music, tattoos or whatever)they will look at you in a different way (that is the reason that i love my european friends.......

Ok what else, Eyes ,,, very important, and maybe if she laughs a lot i am a happy man.......

Carlob
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala :headbang:

Someone who can be themselves, shares similar interestes to me & who isn't image obsessed. If they are hot however, I don't mind, who am I to argue, although I can't really afford to be that pickey. I don't like a lot of make up & I hate women who are so skinny you can see their ribs :yuk: