What do you Sneapsters do as day jobs?

Sales Manager in the Basque Country for an english manufacturer of Health & Safety & Environment measuring instruments (soundmeters, lightmeters, pumps for particles, gas analysers, weather stations... and loads of expensive equipments)

Wow,, allot of varied jobs. I'm just a lowly Drywall man who's been sitting at home for the last month and a half due to no one wanting to build shit,thanks to the greedy wall street crowd:devil:.... at least I'm getting somewhat of an audio education by reading a shit-ton here, keeping my mouth shut and hitting the "search" button :lol: I think I'm gonna have to find something else though,,,I'm starting to get hungry:Smug:

MOSHON
DAVE

I'll chime in even though nobody knows me yet. :) I work full time as private nurse (CNA) for a local family, in school to become an RN. Trying to learn AE on the side for my band, and as hobby.

Trent

im last year high school, in 3 bands, and learning ae for future career/for bands. i currently work at the local mcdonalds. haha

IT Adviser for non-scientific groups for the worlds largest ************** (for some reason it thinks the word pharma-ceutical is a dirty word) company. I consult with my client base on their technology needs be it hardware, software, infrastructure, or services and develop and implement the needed solutions. I work mostly with HR, Security, Facilities, and Health Services departments. Been doing this in one form or another since 1996 when I started as a consultant, but quickly switched over to a full employee and have been there since.

Nice one, and sad but true.
AE is more "fun" than medicine would be (i guess), yet both are very very interesting.

Mommy, can't i have both? :lol:

I am in the same boat, and eventually want to do both. I am going to use nursing to finance gear. :)