What do you Sneapsters do as day jobs?

I study sound engineering at university. During summers and christmas(when I get to go home) I work as a bartender and live audio/lighting engineer at different places. I'm doing reasonably well for myself, but if I don't manage to get into the audio industry I can take a few extra subjects and become an electrical engineer as well, seeing as a large part of my degree is audio electronics.

I work as an AE, but hopefully that will change soon and i will keep my AE/producing skills just for fun.

I'm flying that :
tb20gt.jpg

Will soon fly that :
b58.jpg

In order to be flying that for Air France :
Airbus-A320.jpg

(and also i'm hoping i'll "fly" that :lol:. in an A380 there are 23 of them o_O )
519A5QbPK3L._SS400_.jpg

@ LeSedna, that is amazing. I'd love to fly one of those A320 or A380. I never had luck landing them in MS Flight Simulator. Always crashed.
Taking off was very easy.
My only hope is that someday both pilots die for eating fish like in the movie Airplane and I can take control of the plane. haha.

@ HeadCrusher: During :lol:

I'm in an IT advisory/solutions role for the largest ************** (for some reason this forum has a problem with a word that sounds like "farmasuitical") company in the world (think big evil company - mmmmuuuuuhhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaa - just kidding..... maybe....... :).) I work in a team responsible for the recommendation and implementation of software and hardware solutions (mostly software) at the site and global levels, mostly responsible for groups such as HR, Security, and Finance. I also do a lot of SharePoint and InfoPath development and implementation work along with general project management and day in and day out drudgery.

@ LeSedna, that is amazing. I'd love to fly one of those A320 or A380. I never had luck landing them in MS Flight Simulator. Always crashed.
Taking off was very easy.
My only hope is that someday both pilots die for eating fish like in the movie Airplane and I can take control of the plane. haha.

@ HeadCrusher: During :lol:

@Marcus : Thanks a lot. No one can imagine how this is a dream coming true. It's quite hard to reach the goal.

@Jevil : Well if you crashed them in FS I wouldn't like you to take the controls if both pilots were off :lol: Actually this is supposed to be impossible because the international recommendations say that both pilots have to eat different things in order to avoid a poisonning of both at the same time.

EDIT, in the end, my goal is to have... the 2 most beautiful desks ever :

1 :
2767648253_57d3dc3804.jpg

2 :
SL4000.jpg

:loco:

I did mainly injection moulding and video measuring at a company that makes injection moulds. I was assigned also to do purchasing and since I have my training at electronics, I also did some repair jobs at several different machines. Not anymore though, the company went bankrupt and now I'm unemployed. Well, more time to play guitar I guess :Smug:

I got my job back! Yay! The whole plant was sold and now we are back in business with different owner. I was assigned to be a teamleader but the job includes the duties I handled before. It's a lot of work, but thats how I like it!

I got my job back! Yay! The whole plant was sold and now we are back in business with different owner. I was assigned to be a teamleader but the job includes the duties I handled before. It's a lot of work, but thats how I like it!

Congrats! But with all that work, don't forget to find time for your music. You're too damn good. ;)

Congrats! But with all that work, don't forget to find time for your music. You're too damn good. ;)

Thanks man :). I finished a new orchestral soundtrack piece just yesterday, check it out.

I really need to organize my free time a bit better from now on so I would have more time to make music. I have too much unfinished songs :erk:...

Thanks man :). I finished a new orchestral soundtrack piece just yesterday, check it out.

I really need to organize my free time a bit better from now on so I would have more time to make music. I have too much unfinished songs :erk:...

I don't have the link to your site anymore. But I'd love to check it out. And you don't have to tell me about unfinished songs....*cough*. ;)