What, exactly, do ya do?

i really try but this is difficult....it's hard to spend long time on this....and maybe i'm too lazy =/ i often have ideas but just can't remember them after all....=/
in these times i mainly write poems, i have a 30 pages poems collection that id like to finish....

Originally posted by Phildwarf
i really try but this is difficult....it's hard to spend long time on this....and maybe i'm too lazy =/ i often have ideas but just can't remember them after all....=/
in these times i mainly write poems, i have a 30 pages poems collection that id like to finish....

Whoa! Sounds interesting! Just like I've told
everyone else here writing poetry; Please do
share! I'd love to read some of your work! :eek:)
I am so amazed... all you people are so
creative and artistic! :eek:) Me likes! :eek:)

Good luck on your poemcollection! It'll come
when the time is right I guess :eek:)

:) i'm not so creative at all.....ha ha it reminds me something funny : these past weeks i had to do a story for my school. this story will be read by children and teens in an hospital. I did it with a friend of mine (metal head), and it tolds the mighty adventures of the valourous Varg (and his friends Fenriz & Chukc Billy) in the snowy and cold land of Valar. Lol the story is very dark and cold....really absurd =)
i'd really like to share my work with others but it's all in french.....=/ so at lest if you understant it....

Phil

Phildwarf, that story sounds interesting... Unfortunately, my French skills are awful, so I don't think I would be able to read it.

Dark, cold stories are the best kind.

@Blackspirit : lol, this is too much honour :)

@Mousewings : thx :) but we had to remove some material of the story because it was judged "too depressive". lol.

@DeadWinter : Thanks man ! this would be really cool if you could do that. The majority of them are already typed :) Btw, i don't think it'll be as beautiful as it is in French cause it won't have rhymes =/ and why do you propose me that lol ? are you bilingual ? ;)
@DeadWinterLink : Great poems ! i have not read all of them but some are very interesting :)

lol sorry i thought this word existed =)
oh yeah you're nice lol
it's all in french =)
i was meaning do you speak fluently the both languages ?

lol :D don't say that to me
aaah it's late.....and i have school tomorrow =(

Can you understand my "now playing ?"

I'll post my poems soon so you can translate them if you want =)

Bilinjuel... bilenjual... damnit, I used to be bi..whatever (fluent in two languages) until I came across this fuckin word :lol:

Hmmm btw, the topic title resembles my thoughts lately, What am I doing? Well, right now, I don't have an answer to that :cry:

I am a technical support monster, so I pretty much surf al day, the best job I have ever had :lol:

@Fjelltussa: Damn, I just realized, I am evil afterall :devil:

Oh and work is also the reason why I never have anything in the now playing part, if I do, that has been posted on the weekend.