What gigs have you seen lately?

Not doing Megadeth, even though the new track is awesome - seen 'em 5 times, don't need to travel again to see a weird looking Dave Mustaine be grumpy on stage for a couple of hours.

Didn't do KISS.

Did do Behemoth / Watain. Behemoth were amazing and somehow sounded good in the dungeon that is Fowlers. Watain unfortunately succumbed to the pain of "Bass, drums and droney vocals" that Fowlers is famous for.

Looking forward to Helloween greatly.

They're playing Wacken? I can't remember the lineup.

Did anyone go to Megadeth?

I saw At The Gates last night. It was a super show.

Saw Def Leppard last night. They're skipping Brisbane so I had to fly to Sydney to see them. A great show as always, although they cut three songs from their Japan set without replacing them.

I saw them for the first time on Wednesday. Cool show. The sound guy must be deaf though, for it was overly loud. How loud were they in Sydney? Why didn't they play Brisbane?!

Megadeth gig was good. Bodom had a better mix for the most part but both bands played solid sets.
Alestorm with Lagerstein and Troldhaugen last night was excellent. So good to see Australian bands kill it live and win over the crowd.
Next up I might check out Uncle Acid in a couple of weeks at the Corner.

I saw Meshuggah last weekend. As good as I remember them being last time for sure. I hear Entombed A.D. are touring too, I would love to check them out, last time I seen them would of been the late 90's

Not enough of a stage show?

Glad to hear Meshuggah were good. I've only seen them once, at Soundwave, and they were great. I don't listen to them much, but was impressed.

I saw Entombed a couple of times, in 1997 and in 2004. Good band! How many Entombed members are in the AD version?