What gigs have you seen lately?

It was just the perfect combination of a great performance and a great crowd. Always good when that happens.

It was the third time I'd seen them after Donington in 2012 and Soundwave this year. Didn't care for them at all the first time I saw them.

What did you think of Queen, Spiff?
I thought it was a great show.
The crowd in Sydney was so shit though.
Virtually zero audience participation even after Adam and Bryan told them to get into it more!
Was hoping for a huge crowd sing along with Love of My Life but there were probably only about 9 people singing along in the stadium.

Gigs coming up:

Dream Theater
Yes
The Preatures (mainly because I like one of the support bands, Holy Holy)
Dead Letter Circus (with Voyager and sleepmakeswaves)

I think that's all for now.

How were DT?

I saw Tumbleweed last night and the night before. Might not get the chance to again, and sadly. There are very few bands I enjoy seeing as much as them.

Anyone going to Soundwave or any sidewaves? I'm off to Soundwave itself, then Soundgarden followed by Slash & Steel Panther.

What are Killer Be Killed like? I should give them a listen.

Brisbane Soundwave hasn't happened yet, has it? I went along in Melbourne on Saturday evening and Sunday arvo, seeing:

Mayhem
Judas Priest
The end of Slash (damned clash)
Smashing Pumpkins
Steel Panther
Fear Factory
Ministry
Soundgarden
Faith No More

Then in sidewaves this week:
Soundgarden
Steel Panther
Slash

FNM were the Soundwave highlight and Slash was fucking excellent last night. There's little chance of him wanting to work with Axl again when he can play with such a reasonable person like Myles Kennedy.

Killer Be Killed's self titled was my favourite album from 2014 Rob, check it out! A mishmash of styles from its contributors Max Cavalera, Troy Sanders of Mastodon, and Greg Puciato from The Dillinger Escape Plan. I've never liked Dillinger, but Greg is awesome in KBK.

Yeah Myles is a great talent. I don't have much interest in Slash but he rocks with Alter Bridge.

I saw Alice Cooper and Motley Crue the other day. Alice was good as usual, and Crue were impressive too. Vince's voice really is rather weak though.