what have you been doing today?

Bastet

ironing...
Jul 16, 2002
M.M.
Visit site
apart from the daily cleaning up the house, i'vr been searching the net for usefull pictures, and i wrote some invitations for our upcoming exhibition;

so what about you?

I actually went to school, much to my own surprise. Grocery shopping on the way home. Now I'm engaged in a thrilling discussion with various footie fans who think the worst thing that ever happened was some idiotic drunk dude getting himself killed during the FC Copenhagen game yesterday.

Oh, and I went and bought the new Knopfler cd and the debut of this Danish band Nephew, cool stuff, lyrics about footie, plus the Under Byen singer sings on this duet.

kicked off by moving furniture around in this new place
slept
woken up by friend liz, thus in time for my face painting class, it's fun: today we learnt how to put on fake eyelashes -woooo!- was looking fifties film star this morning

german friend liz goes to holland and her family including tiny babysister picked her up so we ate her spaghetti and since they're all german they were as nice to speak a bit of dutch -haha

got myself a cleaning job again for wednesday at honda
went to the bank, card broke (something mysterious wink wink she said) paid bills
got e-mails! thinking of replies - waiting for friend to come over to spend more time doing nothing
friend asks for autumn dried leaves, will collect some this afternoon, the prettiest ones only
will install sound in my room now
reading forum.

hmm. who'se getting drunk tonight?

Allan said:
Oh, and I went and bought the new Knopfler cd and the debut of this Danish band Nephew, cool stuff, lyrics about footie, plus the Under Byen singer sings on this duet.
i bought danish clothes yesterday, they've nice cheap brands.
where do you hide all those little danish sewing children?

Bastet said:
:( i only bought some groceries. one has to eat, right

so how did this guy get killed?

He was angry about a Copenhagen player being sent off, ran towards the fence at the upper stands, and fell down 10 metres to the lower stands.

Cheap Danish clothes? Must be charging us extra.

siderea said:
i'm still doubting. not really drunk i think, just getting some wine.
or port wine.
anyone joining?
sure, but a trip to belgium is a little difficult today since I have to do maths again tomorrow :erk:

tomorrow night I'll drink some alcohol though :cool:

13088929_F_tn.jpg

Left home at 7 am, went to university, attended lectures in physical and organic chemistry, then directly went to work, stared at the computer screen and answered customer requests til 7 pm, took the train home, had a chat with my parents, and right now I'm enjoying a nice cup of Chinese green tea. Gotta do some homework later.

Just got up. am drinking coffee. was up till 6:00 am doing pharmacology homework. will be finishing that today, then moving on to transcription and english homework. I would love to wash some clothes today, but i'll be lucky to just get the dishes done. :(