What have you people got for christmas?

I got some cookware "haha" at least a decent knife for once......
Ahh cookware, the gift that keeps on giving. I got a set of fancy frying pans, so now I can eat stuff that doesn't need boiled and come from a tin!

Also got the best gift ever from my girlfriend: a ticket to see Iron Maiden in London! Been waiting to see 'em since I was 13 and on Friday it finally happened, immediately following a trip to the London Dungeon! And she finally took my advice and listened to SYL - City and is obsessed! Best metal-mas ever! :kickass:

mine? its actually a foreign poster for the movie Nightbreed, a Clive Barker film. It's based off his short story Cabal. It's about a kinda damned tribe of undead people who exist in isolation underneath a cemetery. They are outcasts, misfits, killers, etc that live on away from society...until the "new" guy brings trouble to their sanctuary.

Good movie :) Give it a rent if u can.
Rented it and it was horrible just horrible! :lol:

it could have been cool I guess but it wasn't at all. cheesy as hell but the very very end was cool.

The Morning Never Came
Themata
A light tripod to take bushwalking
$50
Half a season pass for snowboarding next year. (I get the other half for my next birthday.)

Consumermass – A celebration of the most affective advertising strategy ever.

I got 10 boxers (8 were white :erk: ) and an electric drill. Hooray for the boobies, guess I'll do some heavy damage on people on New Year's eve. Yeah and a movie by Mika Kaurismäki called 'Arvottomat' and Hayao Miyazaki's Tonari no Totoro. What I really wanted was a vinyl player :|

Divatkreació;5725243 said:
...and Hayao Miyazaki's Tonari no Totoro. What I really wanted was a vinyl player :|
Whooohooo... I got Hayao Miyazaki's Mononoke Hime [special edition in a wooden box :loco:] ...haven't had time to watch it so far though...
And we have 2 vinyl player ... and one of them just stands somewhere... unused and get's really dusty... you should've sent your wishlist to Miss Swany ... not to some old man with reindeers :Smug:

Is this justice? Is this...the American way?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

warreldane.jpg