What if....?

no one answered my what ifs..someone answer do it.

What if kurt never shot himself?

What if bonded by blood was released on time?

What if Venom never named their hit album black metal?

no one answered my what ifs..someone answer do it.

What if kurt never shot himself?

What if bonded by blood was released on time?

What if Venom never named their hit album black metal?

1. There's an episode of Family Guy that referenced this question. He'd be a sellout just like everyone else from that era. :rolleyes:

2. They might have gotten further ahead in their career than they have now and have had a stronger, earlier impact on the scene, therefore changing the course of history a bit.

3. The upcoming scene would've been named whatever it HAD been named; i.e. if their album was called "Infernal Metal" or something, then that probably would be the name of the scene.

Now for some of my own...

What if Bathory had decided to continue pursuing the black metal sound they created as opposed to blazing a unique path through their career?

What if Dead had never killed himself and Varg had never murdered Euronymous?

What if Celtic Frost had never released Cold Lake?

What if Tony Iommi had never gotten his fingers chopped off and, in turn, never downtuned his guitars?

What If Headbanging was never thought of.

What If a double-kick along with blast beating was never thought of.

What If lyrics including profanity/Satan/sodomy were ban.

What If emo kids starting listening to metal.

What If on Jesus' second coming, he admits that metal is the best genre of music on earth :)grin:)

What If Trivium died in a plane crash before being signed in Road Runner.

What If the awseome sounding bands, who are not very well-known suddenly become popular (I.e. Insomnium, Suidakra, Skyfire, Dark Lunacy)

1. We would still have moshing...right?
2. We wouldn't have some of the best metal ever recorded. :kickass:
3. I might not care terribly much, but only because I had never listened to whatever had been banned. I might also not be as into black metal as much as I am.
4. Depends on the metal they began listening to. Some emo kids DO listen to metal, though it tends to be of the lower-end. :erk:
5. Admits...or REVEALS? :lol:
6. I would likely not care.
7. I am still waiting for this day, but luckily, some of metal's better offerings have been getting more popular (i.e. Blind Guardian, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, etc.)