What kind of In Flames lyrics do you like the most?

What kind of In Flames lyrics do you like the most?

• Death Metal themes (LS, Subterranean)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Complex lyrics w/ alot of metaphors (TJR, Whoracle)

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • Part in-depth, part down-to-earth (Colony)

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • More down-to-earth (Clayman, RTR)

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
my favourite songs from the lyrical standpoint are 'Evil In A Closet' (it is very congenial song to me) and 'Bullet Ride' (don't know why...for no particular reason)

I think, it's not possible to say, which lyric is the best...

every lyric has it's own beauty.

But, I like RTR, Come Clarity and Soundtrack the most...in case I had to make a decision.

I really like the lyrics on Clayman and Jester Race, but outside of those albums I like Evil In A Closet's lyrics and My Sweet Shadow's lyrics.

it's really hard to choose overall, because there's so many good ones but my favorite lyrics are from morphing into primal

Detonation
Fireworks and alchemy
Genes spliced and triggered
into the future
and her organic cave

Seismorgasmic omnipotence
scenes of magma in my eyes
Eruption stones my system

to me this song is saying we are animals and we have our urges and needs and can't stop them

I think Sundin actually wrote the lyrics for TJR and Whoracle in collaboration with Anders. Sundin also translated Colony into English.

So I'm guessing the lyrics were Anders' ideas, but he needed someone to help put them in English.

Wikipedia says that Stanne wrote the lyrics to LS.

Ok, so I haven't really contributed anything useful to this topic...

Sky Coyote is quite right.

Lunar Strain: Mikael Stanne
Subterranean: Henke Forss
The Jester Race: Niklas Sundin
Whoracle: Niklas Sundin
Colony: Anders Friden
Clayman: Anders Friden
Reroute To Remain: Anders Friden
Soundtrack to Your Escape: Anders Friden
Come Clarity: Anders Friden

There are actually a few exceptions. Episode 666 from Whoracle was written in Swedish by Anders and translated to English by Niklas. In addition, two songs from The Jester Race were already remakes - Dead God in Me which is more like The Inborn Lifeless '95 and Dead Eternity - originally from Subterranean and therefore written by Henke Forss. All songs on Colony were written by Anders, however, some of them were translated from Swedish to English by Niklas.

ou I haven't realise it was about a penis anyway i like the lyrics from Clayman,Reroute to remain,Soundtrack to your escape and come clarity