What other GMDers influenced your music taste the most?

Dodens - traditional doom, heavy/power/speed metal

Malignance - old school death metal, black metal

Master Yoda - traditional doom

GoD - good insight into certain bands/albums spanning the entire genre

Omni - same as above

Cythraul - good taste while being unreasonably nit picky in the most humorous way possible

The rest of you suck.

dLfPsSw.png

Idk why you separated Omni and Dodens anyways :D

Reactions: Dak
Well, I don't really know you but we seem to have like-minded taste.

The Ozzman is just jealous that I like Manilla Road and he doesn't. Can't blame him.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Who in the fuck would be jealous of Manilla Road fandom? Like I can just imagine some snotty female Nickelodeon cartoon character saying it, "Oh we're such an exclusive club, we listen to Manilla Road and Pagan Altar all the time in between our regular perms and gossip parties, it's sooo much fun, too bad only a thousand assorted internet faggots are allowed to join us, oh well, I guess you'll just have to settle with all the other metal in the world that isn't Manilla Road".

Who in the fuck would be jealous of Manilla Road fandom? Like I can just imagine some snotty female Nickelodeon cartoon character saying it, "Oh we're such an exclusive club, we listen to Manilla Road and Pagan Altar all the time in between our regular perms and gossip parties, it's sooo much fun, too bad only a thousand assorted internet faggots are allowed to join us, oh well, I guess you'll just have to settle with all the other metal in the world that isn't Manilla Road".

You took that way too seriously faggot.

Yeah man, those people suck.

I much prefer the types of people who, perhaps, can't handle it when "elitists" dislike their favorite bands. Instead of growing a pair and making an effort to understand why people prefer certain types of metal, said person compulsively sits at their desktop hungrily waiting for someone to mention the likes of Mayhem, Celtic Frost and Pagan Altar. As soon as the name of a classic band flashes across the screen, he proceeds to rapidly type in obsessive over-analysis hoping to get a rise out of anyone who might take his primal internet-addicted ramblings seriously. Yeah, those guys are my heroes.

I tell you who didn't influence me and that is all of you. This Omni is a complete joke a lecherous parasite that needs people to feed her like some god damned lamprey, surely there are better forums than this, fucking disgraceful.