What the fuck?

May 5, 2002
New York
I leave for like 8 months and this forum becomes fucking huge... That's amazing, then again half of you seem to just talk about stupid meaningless things. Hey what the hell, I'll see who's cool and not soon enough.

Well thank you... i'm welcomed back. But why is it that you're a senior memeber when my seniority (being age) is month's older than yours. :D

Anyway this site needs more emoticons, I feel a need to complain and whine now, kinda like a liberal! Oh... wait.... i'm a liberal, *note to self, cut the liberal jokes*.

But.... but... really, I'm not a whiny liberal! I'm not I'm not I'm not!!!

*goes and hugs a tree and whispers to it* "Don't mind the corporate hungry giants who dominate this world... I still loves you" *both tree and tree hug... I mean metal head watch the sunset*

should we feel happy to have you here or flame you until you leave for another 8 months?
:lol:
the same happened on the pop culture forum
when I first went there there were like 4 threads and there's around 100 now

ah you've come back just to check on us??? how considerate but take your head out of your ass before posting :)

Originally posted by Thanatos
ah you've come back just to check on us??? how considerate but take your head out of your ass before posting :)

Sorry about that, just trying to see the forum from your perspective. :rolleyes:

Anyway I came back to see how it was going here, because the old discussions we're so god damned slow I just didn't participate and only traded.

So sorry, and no, if I like it here I don't intend on leaving... at least one person had the consideration of manners, then again, not all of us can be cool.

I think I'll be going 1337 soon....

Originally posted by manuelgv
should we feel happy to have you here or flame you until you leave for another 8 months?
:lol:
the same happened on the pop culture forum
when I first went there there were like 4 threads and there's around 100 now

Pop Culture forum........ right.

Anyway, no I don't expect you to feel happy to have me here, and if you flame me, I'll most likely stay and flame you back...

but I think I'd prefer to stay and have a few laughs, then again 0wning people does give me a few laughs.

Have some fuckin respect, Dont just walk back in here after 8 months and critisize us for our posts when youve got a post count of 16.

Originally posted by kamikaze
Have some fuckin respect, Dont just walk back in here after 8 months and critisize us for our posts when youve got a post count of 16.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how I was being disrespectful. i was the one disrespected first, so please, read the entire thread before replying. :rolleyes:

Also my initial post wasn't made to critisize if your mind interpreted it as so...

Also what's my post count matter? I mean hell, if I had one of 10,000 would that get me more repsect? Absolutely not. Then again this might just be a forum full of trolls for all I know... :rolleyes:

I swear, out of the 7,000+ posts I have at another forum I haven't had to roll my eyes as much as I have in the last 8-10 posts I've made on this site....

Originally posted by sexualist death
welcome back?!!!

Just figured I'd quote this due to it being a "respectable response". I figured everyone else who replied needed an example... It's really pathetic when I have to do this...

At least sexualist death had dignity instead of straight to attacking me.

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
half of you seem to just talk about stupid meaningless things.

If you dont like it, Dont post here, Were doin just great without ya. I dont see your posts ( Hence your fuckin post count) Adding any meaning to our lives. So if your stayin, I'll say it one more time for you, Have some fuckin respect, If not Leave quietly.

Sorry Tal, this guy is real fuckin iritating, But im done with him, So no more from me;)

Indeed,
you'll never get an agreement out of this discussion so stop wasting time and just get a beer, and bring me one too:)

and to everyone that wants to come back, welcome:)

:lol: Well, he's not empty. I just like it if someone else brings the beer to me, without me having to do too much.
P.S. We have to fill it up though. It's almost empty.